How to fix “store data structure corruption” problem
Here you will find out:
- when you may get the “store data structure corruption” problem
- how to fix this problem
- how DiskInternals Partition Recovery can help you
Are you ready? Let's read!
When you get the “store data structure corruption” problem
Usually, the “blue screen of death” appears at the most inopportune moment. For example, you exit an application and are about to turn off the system, but instead, get the blue screen of death. If this problem bothers you once, then you should not panic, and you do not need to look for solutions here; restarting the computer will be enough. However, if you get this all the time, you really need to find a solution. Perhaps you need additional assistance from professionals because it's not an easy situation. Let's first try to figure it out on our own.
Do you get the notification repeatedly?
As you can imagine, getting the error “store data structure corruption” in Windows 10 really cannot be a long-term problem. The first thing you need to do is simply restart your computer. Often, this is enough to solve the problem once and for all. If that doesn't help, then keep reading the article to find the right solution.
How to fix the “store data structure corruption” issue
Here are few methods that can be helpful and any of them can be your solution.
Method 1: Run the Windows Memory
According to most users, the error can occur because the driver improperly modifies physical pages using an incorrect DMA operation or associated MDL.
This type of damage is most commonly caused by a hardware device damaging memory. In this situation, you will have to start Windows Memory and use it to try to get rid of the blue screen of death.
Method 2: Repair your operating system
If you have a new computer or use this computer very rarely, Windows may not have been installed correctly or the USB drive you used to install it may have been damaged. If so, you have to completely restore the operating system.
If you are not computer-savvy and have little programming experience, you should contact a service center.
Do you need to recover lost partitions?
Any blue screen error can damage or delete some data. In addition, many methods to correct this problem can harm the information stored on the disk. Then the question will arise about restoring the disk or disk partitions. If so, please use DiskInternals Partition Recovery software as soon as possible. You can download a free trial version of Partition Recovery right now; try it in action and see the results of data search and recovery.
Based on your own conclusions, you can then buy a license for this product and export the data (you will not have to go through the entire recovery process again; the results will be waiting for you). This utility works with all versions of Windows, including XP, Vista, 8, and 10. In addition, you can recover files of absolutely any type and size, for all kinds of file systems: FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS 5, ExFAT, HFS, HFS+, etc. The Recovery Wizard makes working with the application a pleasure: no effort is required, even if you are recovering partitions for the first time. You can use the detailed guide below.
1. Download and run a trial or licensed version of DiskInternals Partition Recovery.
2. The Recovery Wizard will start automatically and will stay with you for the whole process.
3. Select the disk, then select the recovery mode: Reader, Fast Recovery (Uneraser) or Full Recovery (recommended in case of large data recovery).
4. Scanning may take some time; you should wait.
5. To preview the found files, right-click on the desired file and select "Preview in New Window"; this feature is completely free for you.
6. Buy a license and enter the license key to access data exporting. Choose a new location to save the recovered files; it is best that it is not the same disk (to prevent data overwriting).