MySQL Recovery Software
DiskInternals MySQL Recovery is the best and most advanced MySQL database recovery tool.
Do you have an inaccessible, damaged or deleted database? You can safely restore it with MySQL Recovery!
DiskInternals MySQL Recovery software works with MySQL databases created on Windows, Linux, and Mac (HFS only).
Benefits of DiskInternals MySQL Recovery
MySQL Recovery by DiskInternals has more and better features than other similar programs.
Just check this list and see how great it is:
- Restore MySQL databases in MyISAM and InnoDB formats. If MyISAM or InnoDB tables are damaged, they can be restored with MySQL Recovery.
- Two MySQL database recovery modes:
- “Repair existing database” mode: when files cannot be opened with the server due to corruption.
- “Recover database from disk” mode: retrieve deleted database files from the disk.
- Undeletes database files from +UFS, ReiserFS, and Reiser4 file systems.
- Multiple export modes for restored databases, including:
- Via server connection, using ODBC drivers.
- SQL files that contain commands for creation of tables, keyfields and commands for inserting rows in a table.
- A free trial version is always available. It has the same features as the paid version, except that you cannot save the found data.
- Preview databases of .myd or .innodb formats in the free trial version.
- MySQL versions 3.19 - 8.0 are supported.
- MySQL authentication is supported.
MySQL data recovery software as a repair tool
You can perform MySQL recovery database from files of any complexity.
DiskInternals MySQL Recovery supports MySQL database recovery created on multiple OSs (Linux, Mac, etc.).
With MySQL Recovery, you can open multiple databases at the same time without long loading times.
Preview is available for all database types except BIT.
- Blob preview is available for pictures, text and office documents.
- Large blobs can be linked as external files.
- MySQL Recovery supports all national character sets, as well as the Unicode table.
In other words, DiskInternals MySQL Recovery is the key to success!
MySQL data recovery: easier than you can imagine!
Be sure, this awesome tool is as easy to use as MySQL database recovery can be.
As soon as you download the program, launch it.
The recovery wizard, which will appear instantly, will give you a choice of several options:
- restore the existing database
- restore the deleted database file from the disk
Decide on one, click on the appropriate option, and follow the recovery wizard’s steps.
Scanning will be quick and will not keep you waiting.
After scanning, you can preview the restored database by clicking on the table to preview it.
Next, enter the license key into the appropriate window. Now you can export and save the database using the recovery wizard.
Minimal system requirements
OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10
RAM: 2 GB
Free space: 60 MB, but you need additional space to save the recovered data. For this, you can use external storage if there is no free space on the computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
🔶Using MySQL Recovery™, can I restore damaged InnoDB databases?
Yes, MySQL Recovery™ works with damaged InnoDB databases and is able to get data from them.
🔷How can I use automatic mode in MySQL Recovery™?
After you've launched MySQL Recovery™, the Recovery Wizard will pop up. Select the disk and follow the instructions.
🔶Do I need to do reinstallation or rescanning after I buy a license?
No, you don't need to perform a reinstallation or rescanning of MySQL Recovery™. Enter the license key and you will be able to save the found data.
🔷Is MySQL Recovery™ able to restore databases in its original language?
Yes. Using MySQL Recovery™, you can restore your database in its original language. It's not supposed to be English only. Any language your database contained originally will be present in the restored data.