Remote Recovery Assistant
We are offering a Remote Data Recovery Service. Our experienced data recovery specialist will connect to your computer using TeamViever or Microsoft Remote Desktop, and use all his skills, knowledge and experience to recover your data.
Your data never leaves your premises. All you need to do is make sure there is enough disk space to keep the data we recover. You'll be able to overlook everything we do on your computer.
In some exceptionally difficult cases, we may ask your permission to copy file system metadata to our computer for offline analysis.
We support all computers running Windows XP (2003 Server) and newer. We'll need administrative access.
Zero risk scenario: you only pay for results.
How it works
- Set up secure remote access via TeamViewer or Microsoft Remote Desktop. This is 100% safe, and 100% free.
- Describe your situation with as many details as possible. Let us know what happened and what needs to be recovered.
- Our specialist will connect to your PC using the supplied remote access credentials, analyze your system and provide an estimate (for a limited time, estimates are free of charge). There is no need to pay anything at this point.
- If you approve our estimate, we'll do the recovery and demonstrate previews of recoverable data along with our estimate of successful recovery.
- If you are happy with the result, we'll invoice you.
Service Base price Recovering deleted files and photos $100 Recovering damaged disks and partitions $300 Database Recovery $600 Recovering RAID arrays and VMFS Remote RAID Recovery partial recovery subject to discounts of up to 40%.
in particularly complex cases we'll submit an updated estimate for your approval
- Once we receive your payment, we'll save your data to the storage media you specify.