Recover your Excel files fast
Microsoft Excel file recovery (XLS or XLSX). Also OpenOffice Spreadsheet and StarOffice Calc Recovery
Today, Microsoft Excel clearly possesses a dominant market share in the spreadsheet product market. Its proprietary XLS format is compatible throughout the range of Microsoft Excel versions and is a de facto standard at home and in the office. It is hard to overestimate the number of Excel files and the amount of important data stored in XLS files all over the world.
But what if your computer’s hard drive fails and you lose access to all Excel files? Or what if you simply delete an XLS spreadsheet on which you’ve spent hours of work?
Follow this easy tips and you wouldn't need any online services to recover corrupted Excel file.
Don’t panic! Everything may not be lost just yet, and you may be able to recover all information without a sweat. To maximize your chances of successful recovery, minimize your activity on the computer where the lost files were. While you cannot be completely sure that Windows does not write anything on the disk that stores your lost documents, the goal is essentially to limit disk write operations until you get back all important data from that disk.
Any data that’s has written on a disk that contains deleted or inaccessible data on it can, and probably will, overwrite the deleted files on the disk and destroy information that was stored in them. Finally, as not all products are equal, running a wrong type of data recovery application bears an unacceptably high risk of losing your deleted Excel file forever.
Recovery of Excel file - not a problem anymore
DiskInternals Excel Recovery is designed specifically to find and recover corrupted Excel file safely and securely, no matter how badly your hard drive or the file system are damaged. If you simply deleted an XLS file, DiskInternals Excel Recovery will look up the file system to find all XLS files that were deleted recently, and test each file for the possibility of successful recovery.
In bad cases or if your hard drive crashed or the file system is corrupt, DiskInternals Excel Recovery will scan entire hard drive’s surface in order to locate all your's Excel files that aren’t marked in the file system. The product uses a list of signatures associated with Microsoft XLS file format in order to detect precisely the beginning and end of each and every Microsoft Excel file on your hard disk, extracts and validates their contents and metadata on the fly. This method works even on disks that are completely inaccessible in Windows!The free version of DiskInternals Excel Recovery allows full file preview to ensure that you can recover exactly the lost Excel files you need
DiskInternals Excel Recovery support file system as exFAT, NTFS, FAT, ReFS, UFS, HFS, Ext2/3/4, ReiserFS, XFS, Reiser4, RomFS(reader).
The product matches the results obtained with the file system scan against those obtained by scanning surface of the hard disk, and displays the complete list of recoverable Excel files along with their file names, metadata, and contents, giving you the best possibility of successful recovery.
About Recover an Excel file with DiskInternals software
If you only need to recover the latest version of an Excel document, you can use “On the Fly” filters that allow to only showing XLS files with specific title, created by specific author, or the files that contain certain text, are of a certain size, or are last saved on a specific date. The free version of Excel file recovery software allows full file preview to ensure that you can recover exactly the files you need.
All you need to do to perform Excel recovery is:
1. Launch DiskInternals Excel Recovery in a free trial version.
2. Select the storage, where Excel file needs to be recovered.
3. Scanning would be fast performed.
4. Found and recoverable Excel files will be marked with a red cross.
5. To preview the Excel file, you need to right-click on it and select "Open in a new window".
6. If you want to save files or search result - click on the red cross named "Recovery". You will need to purchase for a license and enter the license key to finish the recovery. No rescanning or reinstall will need.
DiskInternals Excel Recovery provides complete recovery of your XLS files in your particular circumstances works on all versions of Windows and supports all versions of Microsoft Excel, including Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
DiskInternals Excel Recovery is so intuitive and simple so you don't need any complicated online services recover an Excel file.
Download the free trial version by clicking the button below and see for yourself that recover lost Excel file is simple!
Frequently Asked Questions
- 🔶 If the partition where Excel files were stored was damaged, would Excel Recovery™ be able to restore my files?Yes. Excel Recovery™ is able to restore Excel spreadsheets even if the storage/partition was damaged.
- 🔷 Can I restore CSV files with Excel Recovery™?Yes, you can. CSV file is a tabular file format and it can be restored with Excel Recovery™.
- 🔶 Do I need to perform installation or rescan after I’ve got a license?No. You just need to enter the license key in the appropriate window and Excel Recovery™ will be able to save your files.
- 🔷 Are there any other free features in Excel Recovery™?You can create a disk image for free. To do that, click on “Drives” and select “Create Image”. That’s all.