Provide flash drive recovery today
If you faced a situation, when you need to make USB data recovery - you are on the right page.
In that article, you will find out:
- Peculiarities of file recovery on a flash drive
- What do you need to recover files from USB drive
- What USB recovery tool is the best and why
Are you ready? Let's read about flash drive file recovery right now!
Reasons for Data Loss on a USB Flash Drive
Let’s take a look at what may happen:
- 1. Damage to the flash drive due to logical errors
- 2. Mechanical damage to the flash drive
Your situation is much simpler if a logical error has occurred. For example:
- When you do not want to format a USB flash drive; however, Windows asks you: “Do you want to format the disk?”
- When your flash drive is connected to the computer, and a sudden power failure occurs
- Accidental or intentional deletion of data from a USB flash drive
- Removing the flash drive in an unsafe way
- Your information from a flash drive becomes inaccessible when the file system is converted to RAW.
In all these cases, you can easily recover files from a USB drive.
If you see mechanical damage on your flash drive, such as a damaged connector, chip, motherboard, etc., you must first repair the device and then try to recover data from the USB drive.
USB Drive Has Logical Issues? Not a Problem!
To find and fix the logical errors on your flash drive, you can use Windows’ built-in repair tool. That may help you to recover your USB drive.
The instructions are presented below.
1. First connect the USB drive to the USB port of your computer.
2. Double-click the left mouse button to go to My Computer, then select your USB flash drive and click on it with the right mouse button.
3. Select Properties, then Tools.
4. Select the Check icon.
5. Depending on your version of Windows, one of the following message options will be displayed:
- a) "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan and try to recover bad sectors." Next, click the Start button.
- b) “Restore”
These actions will start the search for errors on the flash drive and provide simple USB recovery.
After it finishes, disconnect the USB flash drive in a safe way and restart the computer. When re-connecting the USB drive, it should work correctly and not hide your data anymore.
If it doesn't work?
If your problem has not disappeared, there is still a chance for flash drive recovery. There is one proven method of file recovery from a USB drive at hand.
The best flash drive recovery software
On the Internet there are some software solutions for USB drive recovery. But for the best results, you need to choose powerful and reliable software. DiskInternals Uneraser will not let you down.
It recovers all file types of absolutely any size, in case of sudden deletion, formatting, hard disk damage, virus attack, system failure in various situations, etc. The software is excellent for flash drive recovery of all known brands, such as Sony, SanDisk, Kingston, Toshiba, PNY, and a lot more.It recovers all file types of absolutely any size, in case of sudden deletion, formatting, hard disk damage, virus attack, system failure in various situations, etc. The software is excellent for flash drive recovery of all known brands, such as Sony, SanDisk, Kingston, Toshiba, PNY, and a lot more.
DiskInternals Uneraser supports many file systems such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT12/16/32, ExFAT, HFS+(Mac), Ext2/3/4, ReFS, UFS, XFS and ZFS.
The program itself contains many useful features:
- The built-in wizard helps you through the process USB data recovery, even if you are doing it for the first time.
- You can preview found files and you will be convinced that your photos, videos, and other documents can be fully recovered and without problems.
- You can use the free trial version to recover files from a USB drive and verify the quality of our software.
- You need to purchase a license and license key only if you want to save the recovered data.
And this is not all of the positive qualities of DiskInternals Uneraser that distinguish it from other free recovery software tools for flash drive recovery. Download DiskInternals Uneraser and you will find many more useful things for yourself!
How to recover lost photos with DiskInternals Uneraser
For easy use of DiskInternals Uneraser, there is a guide for USB drive data recovery.
- 1. Download and install DiskInternals Uneraser USB drive recovery software.
- 2. Connect the damaged USB drive to the USB port of your computer.
- 3. The recovery wizard will start automatically and the program will automatically detect your flash drive. You need to select it and click on the Next button.
- 4. Select the type of file you want to recover. This is not necessary, so you can skip this step and click Next. After the scan is completed, you can search for your files by file type.
- 5. Scan and preview. As a result, you will see a list of recoverable files that are marked with a red cross in the upper left-hand corner. Select the file you are interested in and right-click "Preview in a new window."
- 6. Save files after USB flash drive recovery. This process is automatic. You only need to choose the place where the files will be saved. To do that step - you need need to purchase a license and enter the license key.
Instead of P.S.:
As you see, flash drive data recovery is a simple process, if you know how to do it. Using these methods, you have high chances to bring your files back. But the easiest and safest method for USB data recovery is still - DiskInternals Uneraser.