Guide: convert MOV to GIF
Here you will find out:
- how to convert MOV to GIF
- how DiskInternals can help you
Are you ready? Let's read!
MOV is the file format in which Apple and QuickTime Player store media. This format is compatible with computers iPhone, MAC, iPad, iPod, Windows. The MOV format is popular enough for music and video editing as it can store two or more tracks, which can be video, audio, graphics, text, or effects. In addition, this format is used to create animations when the video cannot be placed. MOV uses a lossless file compression technique, so the image quality does not suffer.
However, sometimes you may need to convert MOV to GIF to add dynamism and extravagance to digital content. This can be done in a few minutes using a special converter. This article offers to convert GIF to MOV using an online converter, it is convenient, practical, and not expensive.
Do it online!
Using the online MOV to GIF conversion tool, you don't need to install any software, just go to the site and do a couple of steps. So, Online-Convert is a free online converter for converting MOV to GIF as well.
You can convert WMV to MP4, MP4 to GIF, and others, and you can also crop unwanted parts of the MOV file and directly upload the converted GIF image to its main interface. Here is a small instruction to convert MOV to GIF online.
1. Go to the Online-Convert website and select the Image Converter tab, then click Convert files to GIF.
2. Click on the "Select Files" button. Upload the MOV file.
3. Now change the size and quality to your liking, add any color filter and then click "Convert Files". Next, the MOV to GIF conversion will start.
Please note that the size of the downloaded MOV video file cannot be too large, otherwise the conversion may be interrupted. In addition, the speed of converting MOV to GIF will depend to a degree on the speed of the Internet.
However, it is an easy and convenient way to convert QuickTime to GIF at no cost.
Make sure your files are safe
If you have lost your multimedia files - use DiskInternals Uneraser, this program recovers video files without losing image quality. What is it worth paying money for, in this software, you might ask?
Well, you don't have to pay anything for data recovery. You can easily use the completely free, fully-functional trial or the licensed version of DiskInternals Uneraser right out of the box. With the preview function, you can be sure that your video will be restored to its original quality level. Another bonus is the Recovery Wizard, which is good if you have never done any kind of recovery before.
Either way, you can contact DiskInternals Uneraser support and sort out any difficulties you encounter.
This application has:
- Support for all file systems: FAT12, FAT16, NTFS, NTFS5, UFS, XFS, exFAT, FAT32, VFAT, ReFS, etc.
- There is no limit on the amount of recoverable video data.
- Works with Windows 7, 8, 10, and newer versions.
- Recovers video regardless of the file type. There is no need to choose a video format; after the recovery is complete, you can view all the video files you want.
Use these step-by-step instructions for DiskInternals Uneraser and you will see the deleted video very soon.
- Step 1. Download and install DiskInternals Uneraser.
- Step 2. The Recovery Wizard will start automatically.
- Step 3. Select the type of video files you want to recover.
- Step 4. Scan the disk. Select the scan mode: fast or full. It is recommended that you choose the latter option, although it will take longer, you will have a better chance of finding what you need. Then wait for the process to complete.
- Step 5. Preview and restore. After scanning, you will determine which files are ready for recovery. (These will be indicated by a red cross in the lower-right corner.) Right-click your video and select Preview in New Window. The recovery will happen automatically.
- Step 6. Saving. To do this, you just need to purchase a license and enter the license key in the corresponding window.
Remember: do not save recovered videos in the same place where they were lost.
- Here is How to Use Word to JPG Converter Safely
- Here is How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- 3 Tips on How to Find Deleted iMessages
- Here is How to Protect Your SKP Format Files
- What option should you choose to set up allocation unit size while formatting SD card?
- Guide: Convert M4B to MP3
- A device attached to the system is not functioning: fix
- Guide: convert AVI to GIF
- What to do if the Process System isn't responding?
- Here is how to resize an image in Gimp safely
- How to convert DDS to PNG
- What OTG connection is? How to use it?
- What to do if iPhone photos disappeared?
- Here is how to convert AIFF to MP3
- [Solved] The system cannot find the file specified
- The difference between SDHC and SDXC
- ‘The device is not ready’ error occurs: your actions
- Windows 10: Optimization for SSD
- File system error (-2147219196) occurs: your actions?
- What if Windows 10 apps won't open?
- How to clear cache in Windows 10?
- Here is how to convert M4A to WAV safely
- What to do if Gimp eraser is not working?
- What to Do if SD Card Needs to Be Formatted?
- Top Free Photo Editing Software for Windows 10
- What to do if Photoshop says it is not a PNG file?
- How to Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Seagate Drive?
- Here is How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document
- What if PDF Files Won't Open?
- How to Convert PDF to JPG in Windows 10
- How to access Device Manager in Windows 10?
- Format a USB drive to a new file system
- When screensavers don’t work
-  Recycle Bin is corrupted in Windows? Fix it!
- DiskInternals unique technology for recovering deleted files and deleted folders
- Recover USB Files Without Formatting
- How to recover deleted photos from an SD card on an Android phone
- Recover NEF files: perform it fast and easy!
- How to perform 3DS SD card formation
- Recover an SD card files using CMD
- Fix the Issue: Recovery D Drive is Almost Full on Windows 10
- How to recover deleted files from a memory card
- How to recover deleted files on SD cards
- How to recover photos from a formatted SD card
- How to fix a damaged SD card
- BMP file recovery: restore deleted .bmp files now!
- OGG File Recovery - All You Need is Here
- SD card deleted file recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from the Recycle Bin
- Recover .jpg Files - All You Need to Know
- Hard Disk Full But No Files
- Invalid value for registry on JPG/JPEG/PNG files? Fix it!
- Let’s fix ‘SD card won't format’ issue
- Incremental vs differential backup - what is the difference
- How to recover a deleted file
- Recover memory card
- Undelete files. Undelete zip. Unerase rar. Restore CAB files
- Recover Deleted Audio, Video and movies: mp3, wav, wma, avi, mov, mpg
- Recover Deleted Word documents - Recover Deleted Excel documents - Undelete documents
- Recover Deleted PDF Files: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Best Solution for USB Flash Drive Repair
- Recover Illustrator files today!
- Need to Recover deleted TIFF files? It's easy!
- Recover Unsaved or Deleted PSD Files Today!
- Accidentally formatted SD card
- Perform GIF recovery: all you need is here!
- The semaphore timeout period has expired error
- Deleted or lost PNG image? Recover it today!
- Desktop location is not available? Use these simple and practical solutions!
- Recover permanently deleted files from a PC
- Guide: How to recover deleted files in Windows 7
- USB error code 43? You can easily solve it!
- Can you fix a corrupted micro SD card?
- Damaged SD Card Recovery
- Deleted photos? Recovery is possible!
- CF Card Recovery - All That You Wanted to Know
- How to fix a corrupted SD card
- File recovery from SSDs
- The Device is Unreachable? Fix 0x80070141 Error Now!
- How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10
- How to Repair a Damaged SD Card without Formatting
- How to change the file extension in Windows 10, 8, 7: a guide
- exFAT vs NTFS comparison
- Here is everything you need to know about TF Card
- How to recover deleted music files? Only workable solutions
- Here is everything you need to know to recover shift deleted files
- Here is everything you need to know to recover overwritten files
- Screenshot recovery
- Recover Hidden Files in USB Drive - 4 Great Methods!
- Unsupported SD card and how to fix it
- [Solved] USB drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting? Use this guide
- How to fix no audio output device is installed error in windows 10
- Recover an orphaned file
- How to get back old photos
- Recover a USB Stick That Wants to be Formatted
- Solution to recover deleted photos on Windows 10
- Windows 10 can't open JPG file? 5 Methods to fix it!
- Unformat SD Cards at Home: how to do it safe
- Retrieve lost game data on Steam
- How to Defrag(Optimize) an External Hard Drive
- If You Cannot Delete the Folder
- SD Card Music Recovery: All You Need to Know
- How to recover deleted Skype messages
- Did your files were deleted by Avast Antivirus? Recover them!
- The program can't start because msvcr110.dll is missing
- How to Fix Windows kb4023057 Update Issue
- SD Card Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from SD card
- How to save a damaged SD card effortless?
- Photo Recovery From SD Card
- Recover Formatted SD Card
- How to recover files from a corrupted micro SD card
- Hard drive file recovery process
- Recover an InDesign File - All You Wanted to Know
- Best methods on how to fix JPEG error #53 are here
- Defrag SSD: Is it worth it?
- Cannot open volume for direct access
- Recovering Permanently Deleted Files: Possible or Not?
- How to read a corrupted SD card
- How to recover deleted files from external hard drive
- PDF Recovery: how to restore a corrupted PDF file
- Undelete files in Windows 10: fast and effortless
- Windows 10 Sticky Notes Missing
- Wsappx lead to high CPU usage? Fix the issue!
- Recover digital photographs and graphics, Undelete pictures
- Having Bad Image Error on Windows 10? Fix It!
- If Windows resource protection found corrupt files
- How to Speed Up Windows 10? Find the Solution!
- Do You Need to Defragment a Hard Drive in Windows10?
- [Win] Failed to Transfer Logged Messages with Status 50 Issue
- Device Descriptor Request Failed? Fix It!
- [Windows7] How to Free Up My Disk Space
- Provide flash Drive Recovery Today!
- 6 Ways of How to Transfer Files from PC to PC
- Perform WebP file recovery today!
- What is ORF file and how to recover it
- DNG file and how to recover it
- How to free up disk space? Find out it today!
- Recover Lost Photos Right Now!
- SVG file recovery with Uneraser
-  Best way to backup photos
- [Solved!]What to do if File Explorer keeps opening
- What are EPS files and how to restore them
- The computer is low on memory? You can fix it!
- For what Windows old folder needs? How to delete it?
- The file is too big for the destination file system
- SD card corrupted? Recover it!
- [Solved] How to get pictures off a broken phone
- Windows 8: recover deleted photos
- If external hard drive not working or responding
- Deleted MP3 file: a recovery guide
- How to undelete files on Mac file system
- Desktop icons missing? Recover them and your files!
- Windows 10 slow? Solve the problem!
- Recover deleted photos on Windows 7 today
- Make SDHC Card Recovery Today!
- How to undelete files in Windows 7/8/10
- Guide: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8
- How to make Cr2 File Recovery by yourself
- [Solved] Command Prompt keeps popping up? Stop it!
- An Issue: Windows could not complete the installation
- An application was unable to start? Fix the 0xc000007b error!
- Fix the Issue: Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed
- [Error] HP Laptop Has a Black Screen
- How to Upgrade Windows10 From 32-Bit to 64-Bit Safely
- If the external hard drive keeps disconnecting in Windows 10
- If your hard drive shows up in Disk Management
- Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation
- What if Windows 10 Keyboard is Not Working
- Windows 10 mouse lag
- If you have problems with Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers
- When Alt-Tab is not working
- How to fix corrupted memory card
- If you get an audio lag issue in Windows 10
- 'Class not registered' Issue on Windows 10? Use only the best methods!
- Testimonials for Uneraser
- [Solved!] Undelete files and how you can do it