PDF to a Microsoft Word Document Guide
Here you will find out:
- how to convert
- how DiskInternals can help you
Are you ready? Let's read!
Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document via ...
Adobe Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader DC can be used to convert PDF files to Word documents. However, this feature is paid.
For example, the standard version of Acrobat DC costs $12.99 per month, while the professional version costs about $14.99 per month. Of course, if you only need to convert PDF to Word from time to time, this is not an option.
On the other hand, the Acrobat Reader DC app is free, but you will need to pay $1.99 per month to use the conversion feature. It's not that expensive anymore, and using Acrobat is the most reliable way to convert your PDFs to Word documents.
So, to convert files using the full version of Acrobat DC or Acrobat Reader DC, follow the attached instructions:
Open the PDF file in Acrobat and select the Export PDF command.
On the left you will see the option "Microsoft Word", select it, then click on "Word Document" or "Word Document 97-2003". Click the Export button, then choose where you want to save the new Word document. Rename the document as you wish and click the "Save" button.
Now you can open the converted PDF document in Word and edit it.
Converting a PDF file into a Word document is also possible using Microsoft Word. This is not always a reliable option, as there are often problems with style or formatting. However, if you just need to convert the data to an editable format, this will be sufficient.
So, open Word, on the taskbar, click File, then click the Open button and find the location where your PDF is stored. Then select your PDF and click Open. Next, you will receive the message “Your new document may lose some of the formatting it had as a PDF file”. Click the "OK" button and Word will convert the PDF file and the new Word document will be right in front of your eyes.
Google Docs also gives you the option to convert your PDF to Word document in two steps. That is, first you convert a file to a Google Docs document, and then from a Google Docs document you convert it to a Word document. It's a little stressful, but if you don't have Word, this method will work as well.
Open your Google Drive and click the Create button, then click the Upload File option and find your PDF file. Now click the "Open" button and your new file will appear on your Google Drive. Right-click the file and choose the Open With menu. Then select the Google Docs option and your file will open as a Google Doc.
Now the second step - click the "File" menu, then click "Download As" and select the "Word Document (.docx)" option. After these steps, your Google Docs file will be converted to Word format and downloaded to your local computer.
Make sure your file is safe!
You can recover files using DiskInternals Uneraser if an error occurs during conversion and they become inaccessible.
In addition, with the help of this application, you can recover data after a variety of events: formatting, virus attacks, system errors and failures, permanent deletion of files, etc.
Files can be of any type and size; this is not important for DiskInternals Uneraser software – this program has been successful for more than 15 years.
As far as damage to the file system is concerned, the application is configured to transform it to further remove all possible information. In addition, all disk partitions without exception will be available for scanning, so up to 99% of your information will be found and recovered.
Looking ahead, be sure to try a feature like Preview. You will make sure that any data will be found by the program in the form and quality in which it was before the loss. In addition, this feature is free to use. So download this program and save time and information.
Export of recovered information can also be done, however, a license is required. Don't worry, it's not difficult or expensive - you can pay a small fee directly online and start exporting data to your storage device right away.
- Windows 10: Optimization for SSD
- File system error (-2147219196) occurs: your actions?
- What if Windows 10 apps won't open?
- How to clear cache in Windows 10?
- Undelete files from FAT and NTFS
- Here is how to convert M4A to WAV safely
- What to do if Gimp eraser is not working?
- What to Do if SD Card Needs to Be Formatted?
- Top Free Photo Editing Software for Windows 10
- What to do if Photoshop says it is not a PNG file?
- How to Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Seagate Drive?
- What if PDF Files Won't Open?
- How to Convert PDF to JPG in Windows 10
- [Solved] The system cannot find the file specified
- How to access Device Manager in Windows 10?
- Format a USB drive to a new file system
- When screensavers don’t work
-  Recycle Bin is corrupted in Windows? Fix it!
- DiskInternals unique technology for recovering deleted files and deleted folders
- Recover USB Files Without Formatting
- How to recover deleted photos from an SD card on an Android phone
- Recover NEF files: perform it fast and easy!
- How to perform 3DS SD card formation
- Recover an SD card files using CMD
- Fix the Issue: Recovery D Drive is Almost Full on Windows 10
- How to recover deleted files from a memory card
- How to recover deleted files on SD cards
- How to recover photos from a formatted SD card
- How to fix a damaged SD card
- BMP file recovery: restore deleted .bmp files now!
- OGG File Recovery - All You Need is Here
- SD card deleted file recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from the Recycle Bin
- Recover .jpg Files - All You Need to Know
- Hard Disk Full But No Files
- Invalid value for registry on JPG/JPEG/PNG files? Fix it!
- The difference between SDHC and SDXC
- Let’s fix ‘SD card won't format’ issue
- Incremental vs differential backup - what is the difference
- How to recover a deleted file
- Recover memory card
- Undelete files. Undelete zip. Unerase rar. Restore CAB files
- Recover Deleted Audio, Video and movies: mp3, wav, wma, avi, mov, mpg
- Recover Deleted Word documents - Recover Deleted Excel documents - Undelete documents
- Recover Deleted PDF Files: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Best Solution for USB Flash Drive Repair
- Recover Illustrator files today!
- Need to Recover deleted TIFF files? It's easy!
- Recover Unsaved or Deleted PSD Files Today!
- Accidentally formatted SD card
- Perform GIF recovery: all you need is here!
- The semaphore timeout period has expired error
- Deleted or lost PNG image? Recover it today!
- Desktop location is not available? Use these simple and practical solutions!
- Recover permanently deleted files from a PC
- Guide: How to recover deleted files in Windows 7
- USB error code 43? You can easily solve it!
- Can you fix a corrupted micro SD card?
- Damaged SD Card Recovery
- Deleted photos? Recovery is possible!
- CF Card Recovery - All That You Wanted to Know
- How to fix a corrupted SD card
- File recovery from SSDs
- The Device is Unreachable? Fix 0x80070141 Error Now!
- How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10
- How to Repair a Damaged SD Card without Formatting
- ‘The device is not ready’ error occurs: your actions
- How to change the file extension in Windows 10, 8, 7: a guide
- exFAT vs NTFS comparison
- Here is everything you need to know about TF Card
- How to recover deleted music files? Only workable solutions
- Here is everything you need to know to recover shift deleted files
- Here is everything you need to know to recover overwritten files
- What option should you choose to set up allocation unit size while formatting SD card?
- Screenshot recovery
- Recover Hidden Files in USB Drive - 4 Great Methods!
- Unsupported SD card and how to fix it
- [Solved] USB drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting? Use this guide
- How to fix no audio output device is installed error in windows 10
- Recover an orphaned file
- How to get back old photos
- Recover a USB Stick That Wants to be Formatted
- Solution to recover deleted photos on Windows 10
- Windows 10 can't open JPG file? 5 Methods to fix it!
- Unformat SD Cards at Home: how to do it safe
- Retrieve lost game data on Steam
- How to Defrag(Optimize) an External Hard Drive
- If You Cannot Delete the Folder
- SD Card Music Recovery: All You Need to Know
- How to recover deleted Skype messages
- Did your files were deleted by Avast Antivirus? Recover them!
- The program can't start because msvcr110.dll is missing
- How to Fix Windows kb4023057 Update Issue
- SD Card Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from SD card
- How to save a damaged SD card effortless?
- Photo Recovery From SD Card
- Recover Formatted SD Card
- How to recover files from a corrupted micro SD card
- Hard drive file recovery process
- Recover an InDesign File - All You Wanted to Know
- Best methods on how to fix JPEG error #53 are here
- Defrag SSD: Is it worth it?
- Cannot open volume for direct access
- Recovering Permanently Deleted Files: Possible or Not?
- How to read a corrupted SD card
- How to recover deleted files from external hard drive
- PDF Recovery: how to restore a corrupted PDF file
- Undelete files in Windows 10: fast and effortless
- Windows 10 Sticky Notes Missing
- Wsappx lead to high CPU usage? Fix the issue!
- Recover digital photographs and graphics, Undelete pictures
- Having Bad Image Error on Windows 10? Fix It!
- If Windows resource protection found corrupt files
- How to Speed Up Windows 10? Find the Solution!
- Do You Need to Defragment a Hard Drive in Windows10?
- [Win] Failed to Transfer Logged Messages with Status 50 Issue
- Device Descriptor Request Failed? Fix It!
- [Windows7] How to Free Up My Disk Space
- Provide flash Drive Recovery Today!
- 6 Ways of How to Transfer Files from PC to PC
- Perform WebP file recovery today!
- What is ORF file and how to recover it
- DNG file and how to recover it
- How to free up disk space? Find out it today!
- Recover Lost Photos Right Now!
- SVG file recovery with Uneraser
-  Best way to backup photos
- [Solved!]What to do if File Explorer keeps opening
- What are EPS files and how to restore them
- The computer is low on memory? You can fix it!
- For what Windows old folder needs? How to delete it?
- The file is too big for the destination file system
- SD card corrupted? Recover it!
- [Solved] How to get pictures off a broken phone
- Windows 8: recover deleted photos
- If external hard drive not working or responding
- Deleted MP3 file: a recovery guide
- How to undelete files on Mac file system
- Desktop icons missing? Recover them and your files!
- Windows 10 slow? Solve the problem!
- Recover deleted photos on Windows 7 today
- Make SDHC Card Recovery Today!
- How to undelete files in Windows 7/8/10
- Guide: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8
- How to make Cr2 File Recovery by yourself
- [Solved] Command Prompt keeps popping up? Stop it!
- An Issue: Windows could not complete the installation
- An application was unable to start? Fix the 0xc000007b error!
- Fix the Issue: Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed
- [Error] HP Laptop Has a Black Screen
- How to Upgrade Windows10 From 32-Bit to 64-Bit Safely
- If the external hard drive keeps disconnecting in Windows 10
- If your hard drive shows up in Disk Management
- Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation
- What if Windows 10 Keyboard is Not Working
- Windows 10 mouse lag
- If you have problems with Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers
- When Alt-Tab is not working
- How to fix corrupted memory card
- If you get an audio lag issue in Windows 10
- 'Class not registered' Issue on Windows 10? Use only the best methods!