Top-3 Ways to Convert PDF to JPG in Windows 10
In this article you will find out:
- how to convert
- how to protect your data
Are you ready? Let's read!
The PDF (Portable Document File) format is a popular and versatile file format, but it is difficult to use on the Internet for web pages and social networks. In this case, you may need to convert PDF files to JPG. For this purpose, it is best to use special converters, which will be discussed later.
So, learn the best ways to convert PDF to JPG on Windows 10!
1. Adobe Acrobat
Adobe Acrobat is not only a tool for working with PDF documents, but also a tool for converting PDF files to JPG.
Adobe Acrobat can convert multiple files in a batch, which will greatly speed up the file conversion process and save you time.
So, you just need to go into the application, then select the Export option in the right panel and select the JPG format.
In general, Acrobat has many useful features and functions, such as being great for enhancing scanning, transferring electronic signatures, adding bookmarks, editing documents, merging PDF files, etc.
2. Icecream PDF Converter
This tool is also an excellent solution, as it does its job on a professional level. You can use the free version to convert PDF to JPG. Using the licensed version of Icecream PDF Converter will give you access to many different functions.
The application allows you to combine all files into one PDF document, has a built-in PDF reader, and also supports password protected files.
The following formats can be used to convert PDF files with this utility: JPG, DOC, TIFF, ODT, BMP, PNG GIF, and even convert password-protected PDF documents.
There is also an interesting bulk transform function here. It works like a batch converter - you can add multiple files to the PDF converter queue and then convert them easily.
3. iSkysoft PDF Editor
Iskysoft allows you to easily edit, convert PDF to JPG, publish, and sign files. This editor supports unique OCR technology. It allows you to integrate scanned documents into your workflow without any additional tools.
The Software allows you to convert a PDF to almost any other format, and the image quality is unmatched.
When editing PDFs, you will be able to modify watermarks, texts, images, extract, crop, split pages, and more.
Make Sure Your PDF is Safe!
The best way to recover PDFs and any other file format is to use dedicated software like DiskInternals Uneraser.
Loss of file data can occur as a result of system errors, virus attacks, hardware problems, etc. The professional software tool DiskInternals Uneraser will help you recover files quickly and automatically, even if you are new to the business. Try a free trial of DiskInternals Uneraser before purchasing a license for this software.
Thus, first you will see all the benefits of this application and make sure that this is exactly what you need in a given situation. You can use the preview function and preview the PDF file before recovery. You will also notice the stunning image quality.
For clarity, use the instructions below to make the application simpler and more intuitive.
Step 1. Download and run DiskInternals Uneraser (you can use the free version).
Step 2. In a new window, you will see all storage devices that are present and connected to your computer. Select the drive containing your lost or deleted PDFs and other files and click Next.
Step 2a. Select the type of files you want to recover and click Next.
Step 3. Scan. Select the scanning method: fast or full (recommended) and wait for the process to complete.
Step 4. Preview and recover lost files. Right-click the file and select Preview or press the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P. After viewing the files, you can restore them. Usually it will happen automatically.
Step 5. Saving. You just need to purchase a license and choose a location to save the recovered files. It is best to store your files in a safe place to prevent data overwriting.
- Here is How to Use Word to JPG Converter Safely
- Here is How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- 3 Tips on How to Find Deleted iMessages
- Here is How to Protect Your SKP Format Files
- What option should you choose to set up allocation unit size while formatting SD card?
- Guide: Convert M4B to MP3
- Here is how to convert MOV to GIF
- A device attached to the system is not functioning: fix
- Guide: convert AVI to GIF
- What to do if the Process System isn't responding?
- Here is how to resize an image in Gimp safely
- How to convert DDS to PNG
- What OTG connection is? How to use it?
- What to do if iPhone photos disappeared?
- Here is how to convert AIFF to MP3
- [Solved] The system cannot find the file specified
- The difference between SDHC and SDXC
- ‘The device is not ready’ error occurs: your actions
- Windows 10: Optimization for SSD
- File system error (-2147219196) occurs: your actions?
- What if Windows 10 apps won't open?
- How to clear cache in Windows 10?
- Here is how to convert M4A to WAV safely
- What to do if Gimp eraser is not working?
- What to Do if SD Card Needs to Be Formatted?
- Top Free Photo Editing Software for Windows 10
- What to do if Photoshop says it is not a PNG file?
- How to Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Seagate Drive?
- Here is How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document
- What if PDF Files Won't Open?
- How to access Device Manager in Windows 10?
- Format a USB drive to a new file system
- When screensavers don’t work
-  Recycle Bin is corrupted in Windows? Fix it!
- DiskInternals unique technology for recovering deleted files and deleted folders
- Recover USB Files Without Formatting
- How to recover deleted photos from an SD card on an Android phone
- Recover NEF files: perform it fast and easy!
- How to perform 3DS SD card formation
- Recover an SD card files using CMD
- Fix the Issue: Recovery D Drive is Almost Full on Windows 10
- How to recover deleted files from a memory card
- How to recover deleted files on SD cards
- How to recover photos from a formatted SD card
- How to fix a damaged SD card
- BMP file recovery: restore deleted .bmp files now!
- OGG File Recovery - All You Need is Here
- SD card deleted file recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from the Recycle Bin
- Recover .jpg Files - All You Need to Know
- Hard Disk Full But No Files
- Invalid value for registry on JPG/JPEG/PNG files? Fix it!
- Let’s fix ‘SD card won't format’ issue
- Incremental vs differential backup - what is the difference
- How to recover a deleted file
- Recover memory card
- Undelete files. Undelete zip. Unerase rar. Restore CAB files
- Recover Deleted Audio, Video and movies: mp3, wav, wma, avi, mov, mpg
- Recover Deleted Word documents - Recover Deleted Excel documents - Undelete documents
- Recover Deleted PDF Files: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Best Solution for USB Flash Drive Repair
- Recover Illustrator files today!
- Need to Recover deleted TIFF files? It's easy!
- Recover Unsaved or Deleted PSD Files Today!
- Accidentally formatted SD card
- Perform GIF recovery: all you need is here!
- The semaphore timeout period has expired error
- Deleted or lost PNG image? Recover it today!
- Desktop location is not available? Use these simple and practical solutions!
- Recover permanently deleted files from a PC
- Guide: How to recover deleted files in Windows 7
- USB error code 43? You can easily solve it!
- Can you fix a corrupted micro SD card?
- Damaged SD Card Recovery
- Deleted photos? Recovery is possible!
- CF Card Recovery - All That You Wanted to Know
- How to fix a corrupted SD card
- File recovery from SSDs
- The Device is Unreachable? Fix 0x80070141 Error Now!
- How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10
- How to Repair a Damaged SD Card without Formatting
- How to change the file extension in Windows 10, 8, 7: a guide
- exFAT vs NTFS comparison
- Here is everything you need to know about TF Card
- How to recover deleted music files? Only workable solutions
- Here is everything you need to know to recover shift deleted files
- Here is everything you need to know to recover overwritten files
- Screenshot recovery
- Recover Hidden Files in USB Drive - 4 Great Methods!
- Unsupported SD card and how to fix it
- [Solved] USB drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting? Use this guide
- How to fix no audio output device is installed error in windows 10
- Recover an orphaned file
- How to get back old photos
- Recover a USB Stick That Wants to be Formatted
- Solution to recover deleted photos on Windows 10
- Windows 10 can't open JPG file? 5 Methods to fix it!
- Unformat SD Cards at Home: how to do it safe
- Retrieve lost game data on Steam
- How to Defrag(Optimize) an External Hard Drive
- If You Cannot Delete the Folder
- SD Card Music Recovery: All You Need to Know
- How to recover deleted Skype messages
- Did your files were deleted by Avast Antivirus? Recover them!
- The program can't start because msvcr110.dll is missing
- How to Fix Windows kb4023057 Update Issue
- SD Card Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from SD card
- How to save a damaged SD card effortless?
- Photo Recovery From SD Card
- Recover Formatted SD Card
- How to recover files from a corrupted micro SD card
- Hard drive file recovery process
- Recover an InDesign File - All You Wanted to Know
- Best methods on how to fix JPEG error #53 are here
- Defrag SSD: Is it worth it?
- Cannot open volume for direct access
- Recovering Permanently Deleted Files: Possible or Not?
- How to read a corrupted SD card
- How to recover deleted files from external hard drive
- PDF Recovery: how to restore a corrupted PDF file
- Undelete files in Windows 10: fast and effortless
- Windows 10 Sticky Notes Missing
- Wsappx lead to high CPU usage? Fix the issue!
- Recover digital photographs and graphics, Undelete pictures
- Having Bad Image Error on Windows 10? Fix It!
- If Windows resource protection found corrupt files
- How to Speed Up Windows 10? Find the Solution!
- Do You Need to Defragment a Hard Drive in Windows10?
- [Win] Failed to Transfer Logged Messages with Status 50 Issue
- Device Descriptor Request Failed? Fix It!
- [Windows7] How to Free Up My Disk Space
- Provide flash Drive Recovery Today!
- 6 Ways of How to Transfer Files from PC to PC
- Perform WebP file recovery today!
- What is ORF file and how to recover it
- DNG file and how to recover it
- How to free up disk space? Find out it today!
- Recover Lost Photos Right Now!
- SVG file recovery with Uneraser
-  Best way to backup photos
- [Solved!]What to do if File Explorer keeps opening
- What are EPS files and how to restore them
- The computer is low on memory? You can fix it!
- For what Windows old folder needs? How to delete it?
- The file is too big for the destination file system
- SD card corrupted? Recover it!
- [Solved] How to get pictures off a broken phone
- Windows 8: recover deleted photos
- If external hard drive not working or responding
- Deleted MP3 file: a recovery guide
- How to undelete files on Mac file system
- Desktop icons missing? Recover them and your files!
- Windows 10 slow? Solve the problem!
- Recover deleted photos on Windows 7 today
- Make SDHC Card Recovery Today!
- How to undelete files in Windows 7/8/10
- Guide: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8
- How to make Cr2 File Recovery by yourself
- [Solved] Command Prompt keeps popping up? Stop it!
- An Issue: Windows could not complete the installation
- An application was unable to start? Fix the 0xc000007b error!
- Fix the Issue: Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed
- [Error] HP Laptop Has a Black Screen
- How to Upgrade Windows10 From 32-Bit to 64-Bit Safely
- If the external hard drive keeps disconnecting in Windows 10
- If your hard drive shows up in Disk Management
- Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation
- What if Windows 10 Keyboard is Not Working
- Windows 10 mouse lag
- If you have problems with Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers
- When Alt-Tab is not working
- How to fix corrupted memory card
- If you get an audio lag issue in Windows 10
- 'Class not registered' Issue on Windows 10? Use only the best methods!
- Testimonials for Uneraser
- [Solved!] Undelete files and how you can do it