Make SDHC Card Recovery Today!
In this article, you will find out all about how to perform SDHC card data recovery and what the software is the best for that occasion.
You will also find out the best recovery tip and the reasons why your data can be lost.
Do you want to make SDHC recovery? Let's read.
An SDHC card is a memory card format. It is just like a regular SD card used in portable devices, such as a smartphone, a digital camera, a laptop, etc. An SDHC card is like a continuation of the SD card. It is an improved version and therefore has several differences.
Firstly, the amount recorded in an SDHC card can reach up to 32 GB. Regular SD cards can only contain up to 4 GB of data.
Secondly, if your gadget supports an SD card, unfortunately, it not always will be compatible with an SDHC card. But if it supports an SDHC card, you can easily use the older SD card.
The best tip for SDHC card recovery
However, even more modern SDHC cards are not protected from accidental damage by a virus or other malicious program, system errors, or forced formatting. In the end, you may accidentally delete your important files. In all these cases, SDHC card recovery is the only correct option.
But! You should also remember the main condition for SDHC card data recovery: do not use your SDHC card in any way — do not add, do not create, do not copy, do not delete. This can overwrite the data. And your chances to retrieve your photos, videos, documents and other files will be reduced to a minimum.
Perform SDHC card recovery right now!
SDHC card recovery is a demanding task, which can be done only with professional software. And that is what DiskInternals Uneraser is.
This software supports all versions of Windows: 10, 8, 7, Vista, etc. SDHC card data recovery by more than 90% is possible, and it can be for any type of file!
A simple and accessible interface makes using the software a pleasure. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily start SDHC recovery with the help of the Wizard, which will be useful at all stages of SDHC card recovery. Use the free trial version of DiskInternals Uneraser first for SDHC card recovery, and only after making sure that your data can be recovered qualitatively and securely do you need to purchase a license to save the documents.
After downloading and trying DiskInternals Uneraser, you will understand that this is a worthy tool that will help you retrieve any files for professionals and ordinary users.
Guide for SDHC data recovery
- 1. Connect the damaged SDHC card to a card reader on a computer.
- 2. Download and run the DiskInternals Uneraser software.
- 3. Open DiskInternals Uneraser and left-click the wizard icon. Press Next.
- 4. From all the devices found, left-click on your SDHC card. You can also select the type of files you want to restore, or skip this step.
- 5. Scan. This procedure should not take a lot of time.
- 6. Preview and restore. Right-click on the file and select "Preview in a new window" or press the Ctrl + P hotkeys. This feature is completely free. After viewing, the files will be restored automatically.
- 7. Now, if you want to save the recovered files, simply purchase a license and enter the license key in the appropriate window.
SDHC recovery with CMD
As long as you get safe and sound your SDHC card files, you can try to fix SDHC cards error with that tip Fix a corrupted SD card without formatting.
Reasons for SDHC card files loss
The main reasons for the loss of data on SDHC cards include:
- 1. Accidental or intentional deletion of files from the SDHC card.
- 2. Damage to the SDHC card file system or other system errors.
- 3. Random formatting of the SDHC card or formatting when receiving error messages.
- 4. Sudden/unsafe removal of the SDHC card while data is being transferred.
- 5. Careless use of the SDHC card on multiple devices.