How to recover deleted files on SD cards
Well, everybody experienced this kind of bad luck. You insert the SD card from your phone into the computer in order to download some music and documents. And then something unbelievable happens.
The card is corrupted.
You literally cannot access anything on your SD card. All your applications, podcasts, images and documents are gone. You sit in front of the computer without any idea what to do. Yes, you’ve got some backups of photos and videos in Google Photos, but your SD card was home to tons of unique memories.
This can happen to anyone and DiskInternals knows the way to go in this situation.
SD card recovery tips
If you are wondering on how to recover files from an SD card, then you will need some tips. To recover all your data from an SD card, you need to run DiskInternals Uneraser™ SD card recovery software. But first, let’s talk about two things forbidden to do if you want to rescue data with SD card recovery software.
- 1. Never overwrite the data. It doesn’t matter if you are using an SD card or a Micro SD, if you write some new data to the card, then memory card recovery will be technically impossible. This is called overwriting. So, if you want to recover the old files, never overwrite the data.
- 2. Keep your SD card away from fire, water, and any other kind of physical damage. It can reduce the chances of recovery to zero.
In fact, SD and Micro SD card recovery is kind of a simple task for DiskInternals Uneraser. To restore your data with the SD card recovery software, you might follow some simple instructions that are built in the DiskInternals recovery tool. It doesn’t matter which kinds of files were stored on your SD card previously. DiskInternals Uneraser™ is SD card recovery software, that will restore your data in a couple of clicks if the data is not overwritten.
How do I recover deleted files from an SD card?
In your head there may still be plenty of similar questions, like “how do I recover photos from SD card?”, “how do I recover pictures from an SD card?” and so on. But they have the same answer: you need to select a software tool. And not just a tool, software that will perfectly fit your needs.
The software that answers the question on how to recover data from a memory card — forever. DiskInternals has a lovely option for you: Uneraser™. This tool is a pretty wise choice if you need to fully restore your data in the shortest amount of time.
DiskInternals Uneraser™ can recover any type of data, from images to applications installed. The recovery process flows smoothly and all your information will be simply saved to the most convenient place for you. You will go through the recovery process with a simple guide.
DiskInternals tool works perfectly with memory cards, Micro SD cards, CF cards or SDHC cards, and all other known types of memory cards. This SD card recovery tool can be applied to recover deleted, formatted, or lost pictures, music files, videos and other data. With a clear guide, you can recover files from SD memory cards and even perform Micro SD card recovery.
DiskInternals manual to recover SD card data
How to recover deleted files with DiskInternals Uneraser™:
- Get the file called “Uneraser_Setup.exe” here, install it on your PC and run it.
- The Wizard will start automatically. Select the disks for scanning (SD card).
- Select the file type, you want to recover - or select all of them.
- Sit back and enjoy your life while the data recovery process runs.
- See the recovered files in a new window, get the license key and save them.
As you can see, the data recovery process is not even simple. It is very simple. Get the DiskInternals Recovery tools and forget about the fear of data loss.