Process System isn't responding? Fix it now!
Here you will find out:
- how to fix the Process System isn't responding issue
- how DiskInternals Partition Recovery can help you
Are you ready? Let's read!
The "Process system is not responding" message is a common error for Android devices. Most often, this error occurs immediately after they install a new application. Unfortunately, this error does not have any code, therefore, it is not so easy to understand what exactly caused it.
Most likely, some hardware or the Android OS itself does not provide the necessary data to some applications.
Here are some more common reasons for the "processing system not responding" error:
- Vital system processes have been removed using Link2SD or another similar application
- Conflicting Software
- Insufficient Memory
- Bad Sectors
- Malware and Viruses Installed from Unknown Sources.
This article contains a number of guides for resolving the "technology system not responding" error. Start solving the problem with the simplest methods, so you are less likely to harm the system and data.
Free up resources
It is possible that your Android OS does not have enough resources to provide your applications with the data they need.
That is, first of all, you need to check the internal storage and RAM. Open the app Settings and select Memory & Storage: you should have 300 MB or more free space on your internal storage. if there is less free space, delete cached data and infrequently used applications. To delete the cache, go to "Settings", select "Storage", then open "Cache data" and click "Clear cache".
To uninstall unneeded apps, go to Settings, select Memory & Storage, and click the Storage button. A new dialog box will display a list of applications and the amount of resources they are consuming. Click on the largest app and select the Force Stop option. This will free up some RAM.
You can restart your phone, after that the error “process system not responding to android” should not bother you.
Reload the system
If rebooting the device did not help to cope with the error, it is recommended to discharge the capacitors as well. This way you can ensure a clean boot of the device.
So, press and hold the power button until the boot window appears.
Select the option "Power off"and turn off the phone completely. Now, remove the back cover of the phone and physically remove the battery. Then, hold the power button for at least 30 seconds. This action will completely drain the remaining electricity from your equipment and capacitors.
If you have a device with a non-removable battery, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons for 30 seconds. If that doesn't work, you can run an Internet query "simulate battery disconnection for your phone model."
Provide all possible updates
If your Android system has not been fully updated, outdated software can cause a "technology system not responding" error. You should open the program Google Play Store, then click on the "My Apps and Games" option and update each application to the latest version. You can also click the Update All button to schedule an update for all applications. After that, open the application "Settings" and select "System Update" and click on Check for Updates. Wait for the request to complete and then automatically reboot the device. The device should now fully function normally.
Crop an Image
It is possible that your SD card (most often for devices larger than 32 GB) has a lot of bad sectors - this can cause this error. To test this theory, remove it from your device and reboot your system. If all is well, you have a faulty SD card and you should simply replace it with a new one.
Do not worry about the data on this damaged SD card, you will get absolutely all data back. The main thing is not to do anything else with this storage device, so that the data will not be overwritten. The best choice is to use dedicated SD card file recovery software.
DiskInternals Uneraser is definitely recommended. This software will restore your SD card file system just for data scanning (your files and previous file system will remain intact). The program can easily recover all types of files, and there are also no restrictions on the amount of data recoverable, which is good news.
DiskInternals Uneraser supports the following file systems: FAT 32 UFS, HFS, NTFS, XFS, Ext2 / 3/4, ReiserFS, ReFS, FAT12 and Reiser4 and works with all versions of the latest Windows OS.
Its interface is equipped with a built-in recovery wizard for your confidence in a successful result. The preview function is also completely free, so you have nothing to worry about, just follow the step-by-step instructions below and it won't take you long to recover your SD card. First, connect the damaged SD card to your computer.
1. Start a trial version of DiskInternals Uneraser, it will be absolutely free for you.
2. The Repair Disk Wizard will start automatically after a few seconds.
3. Select the damaged SD card and recovery mode: Full Recovery (recommended), Only Reader, Fast Recovery (Uneraser).
4. Select the type of files you want to recuperate (you can skip this step). It is possible to search by file type later.
5. Scanning may take some time, depending on the size of the SD card.
6. To preview the potentially recovered file, right-click and select Preview in New Window.
7. Buy a license and enter the license key, then select a new safe location to save the recovered files and click Save.
Use Safe Mode
Booting Android in Safe Mode ensures that no background apps are launched and no app conflicts occur. If the “system not responding” error has disappeared in safe mode, it is obvious that you are experiencing a software conflict.
So, to get the device in safe mode, follow these steps:
Press and hold the power button until the boot menu appears.
Tap the icon to power off, and then click OK to restart your phone in safe mode. In the lower left corner of the screen, you will see the Safe Mode icon.
If you find an app conflict, first uninstall any utilities installed outside the Google Play Store, and then uninstall any apps you might have downloaded around the time the problem occurred.
Clearing the cache partition can help you if the previous methods have proven ineffective. To do this, turn off your Android device completely. Now press and hold the Volume button, Home button and Power button. After vibration, release the power button and continue to hold the other two buttons.
When you see the Android system recovery screen, stop holding the two buttons. Use the volume down button to scroll down and select the section for clearing the cache. Next, press the power button and wait for the process to complete and reboot the system.
Reset the system
If everything turns out to be unsuccessful, you have to reset the device to factory settings. Be prepared that a factory reset will erase all data from internal storage. Therefore, first create a backup of the necessary data, and then proceed with a factory reset. Open the Settings app and select Backup & Reset. Check the box next to Back up my data and then tap on Factory data reset. Now click on Erase everything and wait for the process to complete and restart your device.
- Here is How to Use Word to JPG Converter Safely
- Here is How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- 3 Tips on How to Find Deleted iMessages
- Here is How to Protect Your SKP Format Files
- What option should you choose to set up allocation unit size while formatting SD card?
- Guide: Convert M4B to MP3
- Here is how to convert MOV to GIF
- A device attached to the system is not functioning: fix
- Guide: convert AVI to GIF
- Here is how to resize an image in Gimp safely
- How to convert DDS to PNG
- What OTG connection is? How to use it?
- What to do if iPhone photos disappeared?
- Here is how to convert AIFF to MP3
- [Solved] The system cannot find the file specified
- The difference between SDHC and SDXC
- ‘The device is not ready’ error occurs: your actions
- Windows 10: Optimization for SSD
- File system error (-2147219196) occurs: your actions?
- What if Windows 10 apps won't open?
- How to clear cache in Windows 10?
- Here is how to convert M4A to WAV safely
- What to do if Gimp eraser is not working?
- What to Do if SD Card Needs to Be Formatted?
- Top Free Photo Editing Software for Windows 10
- What to do if Photoshop says it is not a PNG file?
- How to Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Seagate Drive?
- Here is How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document
- What if PDF Files Won't Open?
- How to Convert PDF to JPG in Windows 10
- How to access Device Manager in Windows 10?
- Format a USB drive to a new file system
- When screensavers don’t work
-  Recycle Bin is corrupted in Windows? Fix it!
- DiskInternals unique technology for recovering deleted files and deleted folders
- Recover USB Files Without Formatting
- How to recover deleted photos from an SD card on an Android phone
- Recover NEF files: perform it fast and easy!
- How to perform 3DS SD card formation
- Recover an SD card files using CMD
- Fix the Issue: Recovery D Drive is Almost Full on Windows 10
- How to recover deleted files from a memory card
- How to recover deleted files on SD cards
- How to recover photos from a formatted SD card
- How to fix a damaged SD card
- BMP file recovery: restore deleted .bmp files now!
- OGG File Recovery - All You Need is Here
- SD card deleted file recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from the Recycle Bin
- Recover .jpg Files - All You Need to Know
- Hard Disk Full But No Files
- Invalid value for registry on JPG/JPEG/PNG files? Fix it!
- Let’s fix ‘SD card won't format’ issue
- Incremental vs differential backup - what is the difference
- How to recover a deleted file
- Recover memory card
- Undelete files. Undelete zip. Unerase rar. Restore CAB files
- Recover Deleted Audio, Video and movies: mp3, wav, wma, avi, mov, mpg
- Recover Deleted Word documents - Recover Deleted Excel documents - Undelete documents
- Recover Deleted PDF Files: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Best Solution for USB Flash Drive Repair
- Recover Illustrator files today!
- Need to Recover deleted TIFF files? It's easy!
- Recover Unsaved or Deleted PSD Files Today!
- Accidentally formatted SD card
- Perform GIF recovery: all you need is here!
- The semaphore timeout period has expired error
- Deleted or lost PNG image? Recover it today!
- Desktop location is not available? Use these simple and practical solutions!
- Recover permanently deleted files from a PC
- Guide: How to recover deleted files in Windows 7
- USB error code 43? You can easily solve it!
- Can you fix a corrupted micro SD card?
- Damaged SD Card Recovery
- Deleted photos? Recovery is possible!
- CF Card Recovery - All That You Wanted to Know
- How to fix a corrupted SD card
- File recovery from SSDs
- The Device is Unreachable? Fix 0x80070141 Error Now!
- How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10
- How to Repair a Damaged SD Card without Formatting
- How to change the file extension in Windows 10, 8, 7: a guide
- exFAT vs NTFS comparison
- Here is everything you need to know about TF Card
- How to recover deleted music files? Only workable solutions
- Here is everything you need to know to recover shift deleted files
- Here is everything you need to know to recover overwritten files
- Screenshot recovery
- Recover Hidden Files in USB Drive - 4 Great Methods!
- Unsupported SD card and how to fix it
- [Solved] USB drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting? Use this guide
- How to fix no audio output device is installed error in windows 10
- Recover an orphaned file
- How to get back old photos
- Recover a USB Stick That Wants to be Formatted
- Solution to recover deleted photos on Windows 10
- Windows 10 can't open JPG file? 5 Methods to fix it!
- Unformat SD Cards at Home: how to do it safe
- Retrieve lost game data on Steam
- How to Defrag(Optimize) an External Hard Drive
- If You Cannot Delete the Folder
- SD Card Music Recovery: All You Need to Know
- How to recover deleted Skype messages
- Did your files were deleted by Avast Antivirus? Recover them!
- The program can't start because msvcr110.dll is missing
- How to Fix Windows kb4023057 Update Issue
- SD Card Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from SD card
- How to save a damaged SD card effortless?
- Photo Recovery From SD Card
- Recover Formatted SD Card
- How to recover files from a corrupted micro SD card
- Hard drive file recovery process
- Recover an InDesign File - All You Wanted to Know
- Best methods on how to fix JPEG error #53 are here
- Defrag SSD: Is it worth it?
- Cannot open volume for direct access
- Recovering Permanently Deleted Files: Possible or Not?
- How to read a corrupted SD card
- How to recover deleted files from external hard drive
- PDF Recovery: how to restore a corrupted PDF file
- Undelete files in Windows 10: fast and effortless
- Windows 10 Sticky Notes Missing
- Wsappx lead to high CPU usage? Fix the issue!
- Recover digital photographs and graphics, Undelete pictures
- Having Bad Image Error on Windows 10? Fix It!
- If Windows resource protection found corrupt files
- How to Speed Up Windows 10? Find the Solution!
- Do You Need to Defragment a Hard Drive in Windows10?
- [Win] Failed to Transfer Logged Messages with Status 50 Issue
- Device Descriptor Request Failed? Fix It!
- [Windows7] How to Free Up My Disk Space
- Provide flash Drive Recovery Today!
- 6 Ways of How to Transfer Files from PC to PC
- Perform WebP file recovery today!
- What is ORF file and how to recover it
- DNG file and how to recover it
- How to free up disk space? Find out it today!
- Recover Lost Photos Right Now!
- SVG file recovery with Uneraser
-  Best way to backup photos
- [Solved!]What to do if File Explorer keeps opening
- What are EPS files and how to restore them
- The computer is low on memory? You can fix it!
- For what Windows old folder needs? How to delete it?
- The file is too big for the destination file system
- SD card corrupted? Recover it!
- [Solved] How to get pictures off a broken phone
- Windows 8: recover deleted photos
- If external hard drive not working or responding
- Deleted MP3 file: a recovery guide
- How to undelete files on Mac file system
- Desktop icons missing? Recover them and your files!
- Windows 10 slow? Solve the problem!
- Recover deleted photos on Windows 7 today
- Make SDHC Card Recovery Today!
- How to undelete files in Windows 7/8/10
- Guide: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8
- How to make Cr2 File Recovery by yourself
- [Solved] Command Prompt keeps popping up? Stop it!
- An Issue: Windows could not complete the installation
- An application was unable to start? Fix the 0xc000007b error!
- Fix the Issue: Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed
- [Error] HP Laptop Has a Black Screen
- How to Upgrade Windows10 From 32-Bit to 64-Bit Safely
- If the external hard drive keeps disconnecting in Windows 10
- If your hard drive shows up in Disk Management
- Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation
- What if Windows 10 Keyboard is Not Working
- Windows 10 mouse lag
- If you have problems with Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers
- When Alt-Tab is not working
- How to fix corrupted memory card
- If you get an audio lag issue in Windows 10
- 'Class not registered' Issue on Windows 10? Use only the best methods!
- Testimonials for Uneraser
- [Solved!] Undelete files and how you can do it