Here is how to deal with The Device is Unreachable issue (0x80070141 error code)
Here you will find out:
- how to deal with issue
- how DiskInternals Partition Recovery can help you
Adjust Phone Preferences
So, first, check your phone settings, as this error appears when you try to connect your iPhone to a Windows 10 PC.
Therefore, go to the Settings Section and open Photos and Camera. Next, enable the features:
- Photo Sharing on Your Phone.
- My Photo Stream.
- Sharing iCloud Photos.
You are now able to transfer files from your iPhone without error.
If that doesn't work, try setting your phone to act as a multimedia device. More often than not, the phone will be configured by default to connect to a PC as a camera, so you may encounter Error 0x80070141.
So, go to the Settings section on your phone and select the Storage option. Now activate the option Connect as a Multimedia Device and calmly transfer the data you want.
Also, as an alternative solution to the problem, you can reinstall the device. This workaround can be done as follows:
Connect your phone to your computer and press Windows Key + X. You will be taken to the Device Manager menu, where you should select the Scan for Hardware Changes icon. If necessary, repeat this step several times until your iPhone appears in Device Manager. Alternatively, you can simply remove the iPhone from Device Manager and scan for hardware changes. Now feel free to restart your computer and reconnect the device for data transfer.
Use the Right Connection
Most older phones are not compatible with USB 3.0. Therefore, you will have to transfer files through the USB 2.0 port. Then the data transfer will be 100% guaranteed, despite the significantly slow data transfer.
More often, this situation occurs with the iPhone 5S, but it can also happen on any other smartphone.
In addition, the connection may be broken due to a damaged cable. Therefore, visually inspect your cable. If you notice any damage, then try using a different test cable to connect your phone and computer.
Please note that certain phones only work with the default USB cable. So try using the original cable and check if the Device is Unreachable iPhone problem persists.
Move Files to Your Disk
If you've tried to move files to your NAS drive and you got the error “the device is unreachable,” then there is a proven way to fix it. It's as simple as copying the data you need directly to your computer and then transferring it to the NAS. Yes, it will take longer, but you will achieve your goal.
Work with Files
Also, the bug under investigation can happen when trying to access files using the Caliber application. Usually, the cause lies in the long file path, since Windows has a certain limitation on the length of the file path. Therefore, you need to change the file path (move them to a different directory) or rename the file you are trying to access. You should be fine after that.
Make Sure Your Data is Safe!
If, during the transfer of data, you have lost some data or in general everything did not go according to your plan and you have lost all the accumulated data, do not be upset prematurely.
he first thing you need to do is recover the lost information and create an image of this disk for the future. The longer you hesitate, the less likely you will be to recover all the data you need. This is due to data overwriting, which can happen at any time. Therefore, do not waste time and do not let the data overwriting occur. Download and use DiskInternals Uneraser.
This professional application will recover any information from the disk. In addition, you can set filters to search for specific file formats for your convenience. DiskInternals Uneraser has a free recovery wizard to guide you through the recovery process, and creating a disk image is so easy that you won't need a wizard here. The scanning process, especially a full scan, may take some time; it all depends on the size of the disk being examined.
If you do not have time, and the data is needed urgently, you can use surface scanning; it will take a few minutes. The preview feature is a free and required feature of DiskInternals Uneraser. The last and most requested feature of the application is the export of all these recovered files; this is only in the paid version, which requires a license purchase. You can get the license key online, after which the Recovery Wizard will complete the job.
When it comes to creating a disk image, it won't cost you a cent, and you will have a copy of your system and no longer be afraid of sudden system crashes.
- Here is How to Use Word to JPG Converter Safely
- Here is How to Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- 3 Tips on How to Find Deleted iMessages
- Here is How to Protect Your SKP Format Files
- What option should you choose to set up allocation unit size while formatting SD card?
- Guide: Convert M4B to MP3
- Here is how to convert MOV to GIF
- A device attached to the system is not functioning: fix
- Guide: convert AVI to GIF
- What to do if the Process System isn't responding?
- Here is how to resize an image in Gimp safely
- How to convert DDS to PNG
- What OTG connection is? How to use it?
- What to do if iPhone photos disappeared?
- Here is how to convert AIFF to MP3
- [Solved] The system cannot find the file specified
- The difference between SDHC and SDXC
- ‘The device is not ready’ error occurs: your actions
- Windows 10: Optimization for SSD
- File system error (-2147219196) occurs: your actions?
- What if Windows 10 apps won't open?
- How to clear cache in Windows 10?
- Here is how to convert M4A to WAV safely
- What to do if Gimp eraser is not working?
- What to Do if SD Card Needs to Be Formatted?
- Top Free Photo Editing Software for Windows 10
- What to do if Photoshop says it is not a PNG file?
- How to Restore Deleted/Lost Files from Seagate Drive?
- Here is How to Convert a PDF to a Microsoft Word Document
- What if PDF Files Won't Open?
- How to Convert PDF to JPG in Windows 10
- How to access Device Manager in Windows 10?
- Format a USB drive to a new file system
- When screensavers don’t work
-  Recycle Bin is corrupted in Windows? Fix it!
- DiskInternals unique technology for recovering deleted files and deleted folders
- Recover USB Files Without Formatting
- How to recover deleted photos from an SD card on an Android phone
- Recover NEF files: perform it fast and easy!
- How to perform 3DS SD card formation
- Recover an SD card files using CMD
- Fix the Issue: Recovery D Drive is Almost Full on Windows 10
- How to recover deleted files from a memory card
- How to recover deleted files on SD cards
- How to recover photos from a formatted SD card
- How to fix a damaged SD card
- BMP file recovery: restore deleted .bmp files now!
- OGG File Recovery - All You Need is Here
- SD card deleted file recovery
- Recover Deleted Files from the Recycle Bin
- Recover .jpg Files - All You Need to Know
- Hard Disk Full But No Files
- Invalid value for registry on JPG/JPEG/PNG files? Fix it!
- Let’s fix ‘SD card won't format’ issue
- Incremental vs differential backup - what is the difference
- How to recover a deleted file
- Recover memory card
- Undelete files. Undelete zip. Unerase rar. Restore CAB files
- Recover Deleted Audio, Video and movies: mp3, wav, wma, avi, mov, mpg
- Recover Deleted Word documents - Recover Deleted Excel documents - Undelete documents
- Recover Deleted PDF Files: A Step-by-Step Guide
- The Best Solution for USB Flash Drive Repair
- Recover Illustrator files today!
- Need to Recover deleted TIFF files? It's easy!
- Recover Unsaved or Deleted PSD Files Today!
- Accidentally formatted SD card
- Perform GIF recovery: all you need is here!
- The semaphore timeout period has expired error
- Deleted or lost PNG image? Recover it today!
- Desktop location is not available? Use these simple and practical solutions!
- Recover permanently deleted files from a PC
- Guide: How to recover deleted files in Windows 7
- USB error code 43? You can easily solve it!
- Can you fix a corrupted micro SD card?
- Damaged SD Card Recovery
- Deleted photos? Recovery is possible!
- CF Card Recovery - All That You Wanted to Know
- How to fix a corrupted SD card
- File recovery from SSDs
- How to recover permanently deleted files in Windows 10
- How to Repair a Damaged SD Card without Formatting
- How to change the file extension in Windows 10, 8, 7: a guide
- exFAT vs NTFS comparison
- Here is everything you need to know about TF Card
- How to recover deleted music files? Only workable solutions
- Here is everything you need to know to recover shift deleted files
- Here is everything you need to know to recover overwritten files
- Screenshot recovery
- Recover Hidden Files in USB Drive - 4 Great Methods!
- Unsupported SD card and how to fix it
- [Solved] USB drive keeps disconnecting and reconnecting? Use this guide
- How to fix no audio output device is installed error in windows 10
- Recover an orphaned file
- How to get back old photos
- Recover a USB Stick That Wants to be Formatted
- Solution to recover deleted photos on Windows 10
- Windows 10 can't open JPG file? 5 Methods to fix it!
- Unformat SD Cards at Home: how to do it safe
- Retrieve lost game data on Steam
- How to Defrag(Optimize) an External Hard Drive
- If You Cannot Delete the Folder
- SD Card Music Recovery: All You Need to Know
- How to recover deleted Skype messages
- Did your files were deleted by Avast Antivirus? Recover them!
- The program can't start because msvcr110.dll is missing
- How to Fix Windows kb4023057 Update Issue
- SD Card Recovery
- Recover deleted photos from SD card
- How to save a damaged SD card effortless?
- Photo Recovery From SD Card
- Recover Formatted SD Card
- How to recover files from a corrupted micro SD card
- Hard drive file recovery process
- Recover an InDesign File - All You Wanted to Know
- Best methods on how to fix JPEG error #53 are here
- Defrag SSD: Is it worth it?
- Cannot open volume for direct access
- Recovering Permanently Deleted Files: Possible or Not?
- How to read a corrupted SD card
- How to recover deleted files from external hard drive
- PDF Recovery: how to restore a corrupted PDF file
- Undelete files in Windows 10: fast and effortless
- Windows 10 Sticky Notes Missing
- Wsappx lead to high CPU usage? Fix the issue!
- Recover digital photographs and graphics, Undelete pictures
- Having Bad Image Error on Windows 10? Fix It!
- If Windows resource protection found corrupt files
- How to Speed Up Windows 10? Find the Solution!
- Do You Need to Defragment a Hard Drive in Windows10?
- [Win] Failed to Transfer Logged Messages with Status 50 Issue
- Device Descriptor Request Failed? Fix It!
- [Windows7] How to Free Up My Disk Space
- Provide flash Drive Recovery Today!
- 6 Ways of How to Transfer Files from PC to PC
- Perform WebP file recovery today!
- What is ORF file and how to recover it
- DNG file and how to recover it
- How to free up disk space? Find out it today!
- Recover Lost Photos Right Now!
- SVG file recovery with Uneraser
-  Best way to backup photos
- [Solved!]What to do if File Explorer keeps opening
- What are EPS files and how to restore them
- The computer is low on memory? You can fix it!
- For what Windows old folder needs? How to delete it?
- The file is too big for the destination file system
- SD card corrupted? Recover it!
- [Solved] How to get pictures off a broken phone
- Windows 8: recover deleted photos
- If external hard drive not working or responding
- Deleted MP3 file: a recovery guide
- How to undelete files on Mac file system
- Desktop icons missing? Recover them and your files!
- Windows 10 slow? Solve the problem!
- Recover deleted photos on Windows 7 today
- Make SDHC Card Recovery Today!
- How to undelete files in Windows 7/8/10
- Guide: How to Recover Permanently Deleted Files in Windows 8
- How to make Cr2 File Recovery by yourself
- [Solved] Command Prompt keeps popping up? Stop it!
- An Issue: Windows could not complete the installation
- An application was unable to start? Fix the 0xc000007b error!
- Fix the Issue: Windows Installer Service Could Not Be Accessed
- [Error] HP Laptop Has a Black Screen
- How to Upgrade Windows10 From 32-Bit to 64-Bit Safely
- If the external hard drive keeps disconnecting in Windows 10
- If your hard drive shows up in Disk Management
- Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation
- What if Windows 10 Keyboard is Not Working
- Windows 10 mouse lag
- If you have problems with Windows 10 Bluetooth drivers
- When Alt-Tab is not working
- How to fix corrupted memory card
- If you get an audio lag issue in Windows 10
- 'Class not registered' Issue on Windows 10? Use only the best methods!
- Testimonials for Uneraser
- [Solved!] Undelete files and how you can do it