DiskInternals RAID Rebuilder — What Is That?
DiskInternals RAID Reconstructor (also known as Reassembler and Rebuilder) is another name for the well-known DiskInternals RAID Recovery™ software. It will help you to recover data from any type of broken or corrupted RAID array. This tool will analyze your RAID drive and try to rebuild RAID 0 or any other type of array without losing data.
Even if you do not know the RAID parameters (such as drive order, block size, and geometry), DiskInternals RAID Reconstructor will analyze your drives and determine the correct values. After this, you can create a copy of the reconstructed RAID as an image file and save recovered data. Once it is done, you can use it for data recovery with DIskInternals RAID Recovery™.
How to Use RAID Reconstructor
You will be able to determine if DiskInternals RAID Rebuilder can recover your RAID 0 or any other array before purchasing a license and downloading the full version of RAID Recovery™ software onto your computer.
Even if you do not know the RAID parameters, RAID Recovery will analyze your drives and determine the correct values on the RAID level. You will then be able to create a copy of the reconstructed RAID.
Reconstruct RAID on the Mac
Finding RAID Rebuilder software for Mac is usually more difficult than finding software with the same functionalities for Windows if you need to perform RAID 0 recovery or recover RAID 5 on the Mac. The same is true about any RAID 10 reconstructor software, but Diskinternals has some good news for you! It makes the process of data recovery on the Mac as simple as it is on Windows. To perform the recovery on the RAID level, you should follow this simple RAID recovery guide.
To recover data from RAID after drive failure, download the Diskinternals RAID data recovery software right from the website and use Parallels Desktop or any other tool that will emulate Windows on your Mac. Then perform the installation process, which has its own step-by-step instructions. All you need to do is simply follow them.
Recover Data from Broken RAIDs with DiskInternals RAID Recovery
Recover data from corrupted RAID arrays in a fully automatic mode. RAID data recovery software is the first tool that automatically detects the type of the original RAID array, while still allowing for fully manual operation.
RAID Recovery™ Guide
- 1. Download the RAID Recovery™ software to your computer.
- 2. Launch the executable file. After installation is done, you can start restoring your data. The software is easy to use and does not require any additional skills.
- 3. To perform RAID reconstruction, you need to unraid it and plug disks directly to your PC. This allows our software to access information blocked on the RAID level and allows actual reconstruction of the disk.
- 4. Please disconnect disks from your RAID controller and connect them directly to your motherboard before launching the bootable RAID recovery software. If you don't have the necessary interface or number of ports, you can try using your RAID controller as an interface card (if there is such a setting) or create disk images from array disks and mount them to the necessary free ports.
- 5. Use RAID Wizard to start the reconstruction process and follow its guide, entering known RAID 0, 5, or 10 recovery parameters.
- 6. At the end of the recovery process, you will be able to preview file content.
After RAID Wizard is finished, a new disk or disks will be added to the disk list and marked red. It's advised to open one using Reader mode to see if RAID reconstruction was successful by previewing some pictures with a size greater than 1-2 MB. If you see a picture is damaged, you need to recheck the broken RAID parameters with the RAID Repair Wizard.