Guide: Remove Audio From Video
Here you will find out:
- how to remove audio from video
- how DiskInternals can help you
Are you ready? Let's read!
Make Sure Your MP4 is Safe!
When you are ready to recover deleted videos, download the DiskInternals Video Recovery professional program. It is a professional software that has been used for many years to quickly and accurately extract your data, and the question of how to recover needed video or audio in Windows will disappear from your life forever. DiskInternals Video Recovery supports the following file systems: UFS, FAT12, ReFS, Reiser4, HFS, NTFS, XFS, Ext2 / 3/4, and ReiserFS. You can use the free trial of the app first and make sure the recommended software is easy to use, and recover deleted or lost videos and audio quickly and correctly.
The number of recoverable video and audio files is not limited, so the possibilities are endless. Previewing recoverable files is also free. Follow step-by-step instructions to help you get video and audio without any problems.
Step 1. Install and run DiskInternals Video Recovery.
Step 2. The Recovery Wizard will start automatically and ask you to select the type of video or audio files you want to recover and the location where the data was lost.
Step 3. Scan - this may take some time.
Step 4. Preview. Preview the deleted video and audio files by right-clicking them and choosing Preview in New Window.
Step 5. Recovery - this process is fully automated, so it will be invisible to you.
Step 6. Save video and audio files to the desired device.
You just need to buy a license for the Video Recovery application and enter the received code into the corresponding window. To avoid data overwriting, save the recovered video to another safe place. It is also recommended to back up the data so as not to get into such situations.
If you are not interested in exporting data, you can stop at viewing the found video clips. It will be absolutely free for every client!
Now you can start choosing the right software application to remove audio from video. The most suitable tools are presented to your attention, proceed to familiarization and then choose one!
Top 3 Solutions
VLC Media Player is one of the best free multimedia players, it plays most of the multimedia files and also has significant video editing capabilities. The sound removal function is also present here, so feel free to download this tool and get it done.
Use WinX HD Video Converter App, an amazingly simple and fast video conversion tool. After downloading and installing the application, you can separate audio and video in a few steps and achieve the desired result. The video clip editing wizard will be a great help to you. So this option is suitable even for novice users.
3. Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro for Windows 10 is another decent tool for removing sound from video and more. You just need to download and open the application, then just import the required video here. Use the control panel and timeline to mute the video.
- AVI Recovery: Recover AVI Files Right Now!
- How to Get Back Deleted Videos
- How to recover a deleted video
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Movies
- Mp4 Recovery: All that you need to repair Mp4 file
- [Solved] 4K Video Recovery and All You Need for It
- Recover .3gp Video Files Effortless!
- Video error 0xc00d36c4? Fix it today!
- The best methods on how to recover webcam videos!
- Recover FLV video files effortless and fast!
- WMV file recovery - all you need to know
- Recover MKV files: everything you need to know
- WebM file recovery - make it today!
- Recover Deleted MTS Video Files on Windows
- MOV vs MP4: what is more practical?
- How to perform MPG recovery? Find out it here!
- How to retrieve deleted videos?
- If Your PS4 Won't Turn On
- How to recover files from DJI Drone
- If you get Video memory management internal error
- 4 Ways to Recover Deleted or Lost PS4 Video Games
- How to Fix Music Video Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10
- If you have video lagging
- What is the missing codec error 0xc00d5212?
- What is an .swf file?
- How to edit your MP4 and prevent dealing harm to it?
- Workable guide on how to convert MKV to MP4?
- If you get 0xc10100be error
- 0xc00d36e5 error occurs: your actions
- Fix ‘Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file’ issue
- 0xc10100bf error occurs: your actions?
- How to recover deleted videos from Windows 7
- What is H.264 video files and how to restore it
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from a Laptop
- If Audio and video going out of sync on Windows 10
- Mp4 repair: restore your favorite videos
- MXF video recovery: all you need to know
- Recover Deleted Videos from SD card
- Recover deleted videos YouTube
- Deleted GoPro video? Recover GoPro Files Today!
- Use this Services to Convert MP3 to MP4 Without Harming the file
- Use These Services to Convert WebM to MP4 Without harming the file
- Make Sure Your Data is Safe While Editing MP3 Files With the Best Trimmers For Windows
- How to extract audio from video. Top-3 services
- Best iMovie Alternatives For Windows
- Adult Content Detection
- Here is How to Deal with the Most Common Windows Movie Maker Problems
- How to rotate a video in Windows 10
- Here is How to Compress MOV File
- Here is How to Convert MKV Files
- Here is how to convert AVI to MP4 safely