Detection of Adult Content with Video Recovery™ by DiskInternals
They say: You never know…
We answer: You always will!
Have you ever wondered whether there is or was something on your computer that you have no idea about? For example, some photos you are not supposed to see. Adult content – two words that are a nightmare of parents all over the world. Internet became a worldwide source of information. Unfortunately, adult content is a part of it. We try to do everything to protect our children from any information connected with sexual life. We know that it will undoubtedly enter their lives but our task is to not to let it happen before it becomes appropriate. We are to explain to them the beauty of it and try to protect our children from its dirty side most Internet sites with adult content exploit. There is one thing you should always be sure of – even if your kids somehow manage to find this kind of photos on the Internet you will always know about it and will have a chance to talk with them before it has any bad effect.
DiskInternals Video Recovery will help you. Initially developed as a flash memory file recovery tool for digital camera owners DiskInternals Video Recovery can undelete and restore photographs in a matter of seconds or minutes. This is how you can either make sure no adult content was saved to your computer and then deleted or find and restore it if it was.
There are two more ways how DiskInternals Video Recovery can help you find out the truth:
A folder containing adult content files can be protected with a password. In this case, DiskInternals Video Recovery simply ignores all the restrictions and shows ALL photos and videos.
Another variant is the case when adult content was viewed via the Internet but not saved to your computer. Any browser has cash where all the viewed data is saved. Even if this cash was cleaned up DiskInternals Video Recovery will restore all the “lost” data and let you have a look at the photos viewed by your children while they were surfing the Internet.
DiskInternals Video Recovery also allows you to apply filters to the data it finds. As its initial wide sphere of usage allows you to find virtually any graphical information, we would recommend that you apply "*.jp*" filter so that you will finally have only photos to look through and to check for adult content. An advanced user will surely find filtering option really convenient as it is very helpful in case you need to find some definite file or group of files.
DiskInternals Video Recovery allows you to choose, for example, whether the program should show lost (deleted) files or/and existing files. You can also apply size filter where you can either choose from several variants or set the exact parameters yourself. One more way you can filter DiskInternals Video Recovery results is by categorizing items according to their type - photos, RAW photos, movies or any other custom file mask you wish to apply.
DiskInternals Video Recovery does not simply find all the visual files on your disks including deleted and lost ones but it also provides you with the handiest filtering system – a strong magnet that will help you find any needle in any haystack.
Use DiskInternals Video Recovery
And … Be Sure.
- Use this Services to Convert MP3 to MP4 Without Harming the file
- Use These Services to Convert WebM to MP4 Without harming the file
- AVI Recovery: Recover AVI Files Right Now!
- How to Get Back Deleted Videos
- How to recover a deleted video
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Movies
- Mp4 Recovery: All that you need to repair Mp4 file
- [Solved] 4K Video Recovery and All You Need for It
- Recover .3gp Video Files Effortless!
- Video error 0xc00d36c4? Fix it today!
- The best methods on how to recover webcam videos!
- Recover FLV video files effortless and fast!
- WMV file recovery - all you need to know
- Recover MKV files: everything you need to know
- WebM file recovery - make it today!
- Recover Deleted MTS Video Files on Windows
- MOV vs MP4: what is more practical?
- How to perform MPG recovery? Find out it here!
- How to retrieve deleted videos?
- If Your PS4 Won't Turn On
- How to recover files from DJI Drone
- If you get Video memory management internal error
- 4 Ways to Recover Deleted or Lost PS4 Video Games
- How to Fix Music Video Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10
- If you have video lagging
- What is the missing codec error 0xc00d5212?
- What is an .swf file?
- How to edit your MP4 and prevent dealing harm to it?
- Workable guide on how to convert MKV to MP4?
- If you get 0xc10100be error
- 0xc00d36e5 error occurs: your actions
- Fix ‘Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file’ issue
- 0xc10100bf error occurs: your actions?
- How to recover deleted videos from Windows 7
- What is H.264 video files and how to restore it
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from a Laptop
- If Audio and video going out of sync on Windows 10
- Mp4 repair: restore your favorite videos
- MXF video recovery: all you need to know
- Recover Deleted Videos from SD card
- Recover deleted videos YouTube
- Deleted GoPro video? Recover GoPro Files Today!
- Make Sure Your Data is Safe While Editing MP3 Files With the Best Trimmers For Windows
- How to extract audio from video. Top-3 services
- Best iMovie Alternatives For Windows
- Here is How to Deal with the Most Common Windows Movie Maker Problems
- Here is How to Remove Audio From Video
- How to rotate a video in Windows 10
- Here is How to Compress MOV File
- Here is How to Convert MKV Files
- Here is how to convert AVI to MP4 safely