Top-3 services to extract audio from video
Here you will find out:
- how to extract audio from the video
- how DiskInternals can help you
Are you ready? Let's read!
1. Audio Extractor
Audio Extractor is an online tool to extract audio clips from any video file. You can save the destination file in MP3 or WAV format, and you can also use the audio file as an iPhone ringtone. You just need to visit the Audio Extractor website, click the button "Open Video” and select the required video file. Once the download is complete, select your preferred audio file type, and select click Download. As a result, you will receive the required audio file.
2. QuickTime for Mac
If you are a Mac user, you can separate audio from video in QuickTime. Then just export it in order to save it as an audio file. This tool is quick and easy to use.
3. VLC Media Player
Many users forget or don't know that the popular VLC media player is a multimedia center. This media player includes streaming and converting functions, as well as the ability to extract audio clips from the video.
If you don't have VLC, you can install it by visiting the official website and downloading the installer for your OS.
Next, do the following:
Launch VLC, select "Media -> Convert/Save...". In the new window, select a video file, select the type of encoding, and the type of file you want to use for your audio clip.
Additionally, you can further customize the extraction and conversion of the video file to your preference. Next, click “Play” and give VLC time to extract and transform your clip.
Protect your audio & video files
To recover video files or audio files, you need to find good professional software. In general, the loss or damage of these fires can happen at any time.
For example, you will fail to extract audio from video and your video will be damaged, a virus attack will cause the video or audio to be deleted, etc.
You don't need to search the internet for the best software as it is already here. DiskInternals Video Recovery is what you need to recover video and audio files of any format. This professional tool supports all latest Windows versions (XP, 8, 8.1, 10, etc.).
A convenient preview of files found before recovery will confirm that video and audio can be recovered without loss of image and sound quality. Download the free adware version of Video Recovery now and see how easy it is to use as the recovery wizard guides you through every step of the process. Below is a detailed guide to recover deleted or lost video files.
Follow these steps in order to recover your lost video or audio files:
- Step 1. Download and install DiskInternals Video Recovery to recover clips.
- Step 2. The Recovery Wizard will start automatically in a new dialog box.
- Step 3. Select the type of file you want to recover or search by file type later.
- Step 4. Scan. Choose a scanning method: fast (takes less time) or full (for a more thorough search).
- Step 5. Preview and recovery are free for all clients and users of the application. All found video or audio files will be displayed in a new window and marked with a red cross. Select the required file and click "Preview in New Window".
- Step 6. Saving and exporting the recovered data. To do this, purchase a license online for a small fee and enter the license key in the corresponding window. It is best not to save the recovered file in the same place where it was lost. Always choose a new location for recently recovered video and audio files.
- AVI Recovery: Recover AVI Files Right Now!
- How to Get Back Deleted Videos
- How to recover a deleted video
- How to Recover Deleted or Lost Movies
- Mp4 Recovery: All that you need to repair Mp4 file
- [Solved] 4K Video Recovery and All You Need for It
- Recover .3gp Video Files Effortless!
- Video error 0xc00d36c4? Fix it today!
- The best methods on how to recover webcam videos!
- Recover FLV video files effortless and fast!
- WMV file recovery - all you need to know
- Recover MKV files: everything you need to know
- WebM file recovery - make it today!
- Recover Deleted MTS Video Files on Windows
- MOV vs MP4: what is more practical?
- How to perform MPG recovery? Find out it here!
- How to retrieve deleted videos?
- If Your PS4 Won't Turn On
- How to recover files from DJI Drone
- If you get Video memory management internal error
- 4 Ways to Recover Deleted or Lost PS4 Video Games
- How to Fix Music Video Error 0xc00d36b4 on Windows 10
- If you have video lagging
- What is the missing codec error 0xc00d5212?
- What is an .swf file?
- How to edit your MP4 and prevent dealing harm to it?
- Workable guide on how to convert MKV to MP4?
- If you get 0xc10100be error
- 0xc00d36e5 error occurs: your actions
- Fix ‘Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file’ issue
- 0xc10100bf error occurs: your actions?
- How to recover deleted videos from Windows 7
- What is H.264 video files and how to restore it
- How to Recover Deleted Videos from a Laptop
- If Audio and video going out of sync on Windows 10
- Mp4 repair: restore your favorite videos
- MXF video recovery: all you need to know
- Recover Deleted Videos from SD card
- Recover deleted videos YouTube
- Deleted GoPro video? Recover GoPro Files Today!
- Use this Services to Convert MP3 to MP4 Without Harming the file
- Use These Services to Convert WebM to MP4 Without harming the file
- Make Sure Your Data is Safe While Editing MP3 Files With the Best Trimmers For Windows
- Best iMovie Alternatives For Windows
- Adult Content Detection
- Here is How to Deal with the Most Common Windows Movie Maker Problems
- Here is How to Remove Audio From Video
- How to rotate a video in Windows 10
- Here is How to Compress MOV File
- Here is How to Convert MKV Files
- Here is how to convert AVI to MP4 safely