Linux Reader Features
Quick and easy access to Ext2/Ext3 file systems from Windows? DiskInternals Linux Reader is all you need for this. A list of advantages includes a well-known Windows Explorer style, read-only mode, pictures preview, etc.
DiskInternals Linux Reader:
- Boot CD. More ...
- Easy explorer look like interface.
- Works under Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista.
- Supported file systems: Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, HFS, HFS+, NTFS, FAT, exFAT.
- Supported files of any size.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.