DiskInternals Products Support for APFS: Transfer and View Your Files Any Time
The world's first APFS reader for Windows for free!
Now DiskInternals products support the APFS file system. Transferring and viewing files from the APFS on Windows can be performed for free!
What is APFS?
A couple of years ago, Apple introduced the Apple File System (APFS), which is used on Macs, iPhones, iPads, Apple TVs, Apple Watches, and other Apple products.
The file system structure is quite stable and very rarely undergoes radical changes.
Until now, there was no way to open files on APFS-formatted drives from Windows.
But everything has changed: now you can get access to APFS drives from Windows and read necessary files.
Moreover, it is completely free of charge.
Just download and install DiskInternals Linux Reader.
DiskInternals' support of APFS
DiskInternals software, along with its main functions and options, offers support for the APFS file system, which is created by:
- macOS 10.15 Catalina,
- macOS 10.14 Mojave,
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra,
- macOS 10.12 Sierra,
- OS X 10.11 El Capitan,
- and previous versions of macOS.
You are welcome to use the following DiskInternals products, both commercial and free, that support APFS:
- VMFS Recovery is a specialized application for recovering files stored on VMware® VMFS, as well as for reading and restoring VMDK files.
- RAID Recovery is also a unique application for recovering any data from different versions of arrays.
- Partition Recovery is a software tool that restores damaged, lost or deleted partitions and files.
- Uneraser is a universal file recovery software tool, since it is possible to recover files of virtually any type (documents, pictures, music, etc.) on any internal or removable storage media, including SSD, HDD, SD, flash drives, etc.
- Linux Reader is a unique free product, allowing you to read files on Linux from Windows. Purchase Linux Reader Pro and get the maximum number of options and features.
- Reader for TC is an application for Total Commander. It is absolutely free and it also provides read-only access to APFS disks.
The following DiskInternals applications support encrypted files on APFS drives (in read-only mode, available after purchase of a license):
- VMFS Recovery
- RAID Recovery
- Partition Recovery
- Linux Reader Pro
Why should you trust DiskInternals software?
For more than 15 years, we have gained the trust of thousands of businesses, and have recovered terabytes of files. Our products have:
- excellent software performance
- reduced overhead costs
- an easy-to-use interface
- support of multiple file systems (APFS, HFS, HFS +, NTFS, exFAT, ZFS, Reiser4, UFS, etc.)
- support of various storage types (SSD, HDD, flash drives, SD cards, etc.)
- works on Windows 7/8/10, 2008 Server, Vista, etc.
- read-only access prevents overwriting of original files – your data is kept intact
- easy preview of APFS files in plist, bplist, and sqlite3 formats
- support of APFS reader formats for no extra charge
You are welcome to try Diskinternals software right now.