Freeware Raid Reader
RAID arrays are used by enthusiasts to speed up their disks, and by system administrators to get better storage reliability. Modern motherboards allow entering into RAID for cheap, offering built-in RAID controllers in many new motherboards except the entry-level ones. The speed and reliability benefits are quickly lost shall you voluntary or involuntary switch to another chipset manufacturer. Upgrading between Intel, nVidia and VIA does not facilitate the migration of the native RAID arrays. It is simply not technically possible to natively mount a RAID array created on one platform onto a chipset by another manufacturer.
Unlock your native RAID array! Stop depending on the system board chipset to support your RAID configuration! Mount RAID arrays and Dynamic Disks created with all current Intel, nVidia or VIA chipsets on any other chipset and on all versions of Windows with free Raid 2 Raid software. Raid 2 Raid will accommodate your existing RAID arrays on the new PC – whether or not it supports hardware RAID!
Data Recovery Software
DiskInternals specializes in disk utilities and end-user solutions for recovering data from any storage media. Take a look at our products:
- Raid Recovery - Recover all types of corrupted RAID arrays
- Uneraser - Recover deleted files from FAT or NTFS
- Partition Recovery - An expert at recovering lost partitions
- Ntfs Recovery - Restore files from damaged or formatted NTFS disks
- Office Recovery - Recover deleted Microsoft Office documents
- Mail Recovery - All in one e-mail recovery