3 in 1: Native Efs Recovery over Partition Recovery and Undelete
Diskinternals EFS Recovery recovers encrypted files and folders from NTFS partitions quickly and easily. Fully automated Encrypted File System recovery is now possible on any PC running any version of Windows. Diskinternals EFS Recovery does not compromise security of protected information it recovers; you will still need to enter your original account password in order to gain access to protected data stored on the encrypted volume.
- 100% support for Microsoft® Windows® 7 and 2008R2
- Supported encryption: AES, DESX, 3DES
- Bitlocker Recovery
- Native RAID and Dynamic Disk Support
- Boot CD
- FTP Export
- Export to Virtual Disks
- Export to CD or DVD
- Preview recoverable files before purchasing the product. More ...
- Works under Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 7, 2008
- Standard Windows Explorer interface, Drag and Drop support.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
- Recognizes localized names.
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- All features from DiskInternals Partition Recovery
- All features from DiskInternals Uneraser
DiskInternals Efs Recovery can:
- Decrypt deleted EFS Files
- Recover Efs files from damaged or deleted Partitons
- Search for lost partitinos
- Recover deleted partitinos
- Recover boot sector (MBR Recovery)
- Recover files from damaged disks
- Recover files from inaccessible drive
- Recover corrupt or damaged partition table.
- Restore disks after crash
- Unformat NTFS drives
- Unformat FAT drives
- Recover files deleted by accident
- Recover Photos from the erased or formatted media
- Undelete files deleted from the Recycle Bin.