Recover data from micro SD card
Are you facing a situation where you accidently lost data from your micro SD card, or you formatted it mistakenly? Is your micro SD card corrupted?
Or did you delete imported data, like photos, from your micro SD card? Or did your micro SD card crash? Well, there’s no need to panic!
As difficult as it may seem, you can recover micro SD card data.
In that article, you will find the information about:
- how to understand that microSD card is corrupted?
- what do you need to provide microSD card recovery?
- what micro SD card data recovery software is better to use?
Ready? Let's read!
Signs of Micro SD Card Corruption
There are a lot of factors that can indicate that your micro SD card has been corrupted or is not working properly. If you face any of these issues with your micro SD card, then it may be corrupted or is on the way to being corrupted. So it’s best to make a backup than to later try to recover your micro SD card. Though SD card data recovery or micro SD card recovery isn’t much of an issue, one should take precautionary measures if you don’t want to fall in this mess.
Signs of micro SD corruption include
- Data and photos from your micro SD card is missing.
- Your micro SD card will not work properly with your devices.
- When you connect your micro SD card, the icon will show but the files won’t open.
- You might be able to see the data, but when you try to copy it, you will get different types of errors, which shows you need to recover your micro SD card before it corrupts the data.
- When you connect your card with your PC and it says that, in order to use it, you need to format it first, this means that your card is corrupted and you are in dire need of micro SD data recovery software.
- You should opt for micro SD card recovery if you connect your SD card to a PC and it says that your card is not formatted properly or the code is unreadable due to bad formatting.
- You know it’s time to recover micro SD card if you connect your memory card to the PC and it doesn’t show any content.
If you are facing one of the above situations, then you are in dire need of micro SD card data recovery software or you need to recover your micro SD card.
Micro SD Card Data Recovery Process
If you are on friendly terms with your computer and able to work with a command line, you can try to use it for micro SD card data recovery.
It is not a widespread method, it does not always work, and it’s definitely not the easiest way to get your data back. So there is no point in recommending this. Instead, you can recover a micro SD card using high-quality software. With good and reliable software, micro SD recovery is possible on corrupted, damaged and formatted memory cards. Such a software tool is DiskInternals Uneraser™. This tool provides micro SD card recovery on all popular memory cards, such as Kingston, SanDisk, Lexar, Patriot LX, Adata, Samsung, Toshiba, Transcend, and others.
With DiskInternals Uneraser™, you can recover deleted photos, videos and other types of files. Photo recovery is very possible for micro SD cards, widely used in smartphones and camera gadgets.
DiskInternals Uneraser™ has a built-in Wizard for deleted files recovery. The Wizard will guide you through all steps of the recovery process and you will be able to do it automatically.
Manual to Recover Data from Micro SD Cards
There are micro SD card data recovery software tools that you can use in a trial version, for free. All you just have to do for micro SD recovery is download DiskInternals Uneraser™.
- 1. Launch the Uneraser™ installation file: click the NEXT button until the software is installed.
- 2. The software will start automatically with the Wizard in a welcome window; click NEXT.
- 3. You will see all the storage and devices that belong to your PC. It can be anything: your hard disk drives, USB, SD cards, etc.
- 4. Select the micro SD card.
- 5. Select file's type or skip that step and click "Next".
- 6. The scan will start; the time for scanning will depend on the size of the micro SD.
- 7. When the search is done, you will see the recoverable files - they are marked with a red cross in the upper left corner. You can also preview any file’s content, like text or photos.
- Just right-click on the selected file and select “Preview”.
- 8. To save the found results, purchase the license and enter the license key.