Overview of features
DiskInternals Uneraser is an advanced undelete tool used for recovering documents, photos, archives and files of other types deleted from any storage media.
DiskInternals Uneraser Features:
- Standard Windows Explorer interface, Drag and Drop support.
- Works under Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003 Server.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Access to any hard disk partitions under any OS. (It is possible to recover files on NTFS under Win9x).
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
- Recognizes localized names.
- Long filenames support (FAT12,FAT16,FAT32)
- Saves folders with subfolders
- Several ways to save a deleted file (FAT12,FAT16,FAT32)
- Correctly recovers files deleted in Windows® NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Original algorithm for recovering deleted folders in Windows® NT, 2000, XP (FAT32)
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- Creates image files for entire hard drives, logical drives, or their part. Such image files can be processed like regular disks.
DiskInternals Uneraser recovers:
- Files and Folders deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
- Photos deleted from digital cameras.
- Files and folders deleted from the command line.
- Files after virus or worm attack.
- Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
From various storage media including:
- Hard Drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy disks
- Zip Disks
- Jaz Disks
- Sony Memory Sticks
- Compact Flash cards
- Smart Media
- Any USB disks