DiskInternals Mail Recovery
DiskInternals Mail Recovery is a friend in need that restores emails. Available for a free trial right now!
DiskInternals Mail Recovery Features:
- Easy Recovery Wizard.
- Full-size Preview
- Works under Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, Vista, 2003, 2008 Server.
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft® Outlook.
- Compatible with all versions of Microsoft® Outlook Express®.
- Windows Address Book Recovery (Wab Recovery)
- Outlook Contacts Recovery
- Export to EML, DBX or Vista Mail, Microsoft Outlook, VCF
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks visible to the host operating system.
- Attachments and HTML letters
- Attachments preview
- Columns filters and search
Features inherited from DiskInternals Uneraser:
- Native Raid and Dynamic Disks support.
- Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS (NT 4), NTFS5 (2000, XP).
- Supported hidden file systems: Hidden FAT12, Hidden FAT16, Hidden FAT32, Hidden NTFS
- Access to any hard disk partitions under any OS. (It is possible to recover files on NTFS under Win9x).
- Recovers compressed files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Recovers encrypted files (NTFS5).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS)
- Recognizes localized names.
Mail Recovery can recover:
- Mail databases deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin (for example when using [Shift]+[Delete])
- Mail databases after virus or worm attack.
- Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
From various storage media including:
- Hard Drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy disks
- Zip Disks
- Jaz Disks
- Drive images (FAT/NTFS)
- Sony Memory Sticks
- Compact Flash cards
- Smart Media Cards
- Secure Digital Cards
- Any USB disks