How to recover a deleted video?
Have you been to a friend's birthday party and filmed the event on video? Or maybe you made a video about a concert by your favorite artist? People often capture happy moments in life on video. Now it is quite simple with smartphones with SD cards. After a while, you want to review the video. However, there are situations where you accidentally formatted the SD card or reading the memory card is not possible.
Unintentional deletion of your precious videos from the computer may also occur. And, if there is no backup, you have a lot of questions. How I recover deleted videos? How I get back the deleted videos? How I back up deleted videos? Good news! Deleted videos can be restored. This article will help you learn how to recover deleted videos from your computer.
DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ for recovering deleted video
For recovering deleted video, there is special software: DiskInternals Flash Recovery™. This is undoubtedly the best software you can use to get your lost videos back. Even a person who does not know about programming can work with Flash Recovery™.
Here are just some advantages Flash Recovery™ has over other free video recovery software:
- DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ restores many types of video: 3GP, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV, WMV, DIVX and others.
- It supports cameras such as Sony, Canon, Nikon, GoPro and others.
- The software allows you to recover files in Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and even in older versions of the Windows operating system.
- It works with hard disks, solid-state drives, flash drives and memory cards (including SD cards, SDHC, SDXC, etc.). It also supports a large number of file systems: ExFAT; FAT12; HFS+(Mac); FAT16; FAT32; Ext2, 3, and 4 (Linux); ReFS; NTFS5; NTFS; XFS; UFS and ZFS.
- It has a built-in recovery wizard. It will help you quickly and automatically restore your video. But this does not mean that you cannot recover the video manually.
- You can use a free trial before purchasing a license. After you make sure that your videos are restored, you may purchase a license for this product. DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ will restore your video quickly, easily and efficiently.
You only need to follow the step-by-step instructions and your videos will always be available for viewing.
Once you’ve lost your video, it’s better not to write anything to this storage device; if you do, data will be overwritten and you will lose your documents forever. Therefore, for a better result, try to restore the deleted video as soon as possible.
Manual: how to recover your deleted videos
- 1. Download DiskInternals Flash Recovery™.
- 2. Then run the program and press the “NEXT” button as many times as necessary to install the software.
- 3. The recovery wizard will start automatically. But if you skipped it, to start it, left-click the wizard icon. Press "Next".
- 4. On the screen you will see all the storage devices that are on your computer (hard disk, USB, SD card, etc.).
- Left-click the drive that contains the lost video. Press "Next".
- 6. Scan the disk. Wait for a while, relax and drink a cup of your favorite drink.
- 7. As a result, you will see files that can be recovered. They will be marked with a red cross in the lower right-hand corner. You can search your video file by its extension; it can be DVD, AVI, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, MPEG, WMV, FLV or others.
- 8. Select the video you are interested in, right-click on "Preview in a new window" or press the Ctrl + P hotkey.
- 9. Recover the deleted video. Select the video you want to return and click the red cross named "Recovery". DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ will easily recover the deleted video.
- 10. To save the found files, you just need to purchase a license and enter the license key.
As you can see, DiskInternal Flash Recovery™ is an easy way to recover data. Its friendly interface has been helping professionals and beginners to restore photos, videos, and documents from any storage media format for 15 years.