How to recover a deleted video?
Have you been to a friend's birthday party and filmed the event on video? Or maybe you made a video about a concert by your favorite artist? People often capture happy moments in life on video.
But misfortune or unintentional deletion happens.
A lot of questions are arisen:
- How do I recover deleted videos?
- How I get back the deleted videos?
- How I back up deleted videos?
Good news! Deleted videos can be restored.
This article will help you learn how to recover deleted videos from your computer.
DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ for recovering deleted video
For recovering deleted video, there is special software: DiskInternals Flash Recovery™. This is undoubtedly the best software you can use to get your lost videos back. Even a person who does not know about programming can work with Flash Recovery™.
Here are just some advantages Flash Recovery™ has over other free video recovery software:
- DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ restores many types of video: 3GP, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MOV, WMV, DIVX and others.
- It supports cameras such as Sony, Canon, Nikon, GoPro and others.
- The software allows you to recover files in Windows 10, 8, 7, XP and even in older versions of the Windows operating system.
- It works with hard disks, solid-state drives, flash drives and memory cards (including SD cards, SDHC, SDXC, etc.). It also supports a large number of file systems: ExFAT; FAT12; HFS+(Mac); FAT16; FAT32; Ext2, 3, and 4 (Linux); ReFS; NTFS5; NTFS; XFS; UFS and ZFS.
- It has a built-in recovery wizard. It will help you quickly and automatically restore your video. But this does not mean that you cannot recover the video manually.
- You can use a free trial before purchasing a license. After you make sure that your videos are restored, you may purchase a license for this product. DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ will restore your video quickly, easily and efficiently.
You only need to follow the step-by-step instructions and your videos will always be available for viewing.
Once you’ve lost your video, it’s better not to write anything to this storage device; if you do, data will be overwritten and you will lose your documents forever. Therefore, for a better result, try to restore the deleted video as soon as possible.
Manual: how to recover your deleted videos
- 1. Download DiskInternals Flash Recovery™.
- 2. Then run the program and press the “NEXT” button as many times as necessary to install the software.
- 3. The recovery wizard will start automatically. But if you skipped it, to start it, left-click the wizard icon. Press "Next".
- 4. On the screen you will see all the storage devices that are on your computer (hard disk, USB, SD card, etc.).
- Left-click the drive that contains the lost video. Press "Next".
- 6. Scan the disk. Wait for a while, relax and drink a cup of your favorite drink.
- 7. As a result, you will see files that can be recovered. They will be marked with a red cross in the lower right-hand corner. You can search your video file by its extension; it can be DVD, AVI, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, MPEG, WMV, FLV or others.
- 8. Select the video you are interested in, right-click on "Preview in a new window" or press the Ctrl + P hotkey.
- 9. Recover the deleted video. Select the video you want to return and click the red cross named "Recovery". DiskInternals Flash Recovery™ will easily recover the deleted video.
- 10. To save the found files, you just need to purchase a license and enter the license key.
As you can see, DiskInternal Flash Recovery™ is an easy way to recover data. Its friendly interface has been helping professionals and beginners to restore photos, videos, and documents from any storage media format for 15 years.