DiskInternals Uneraser is an advanced undelete tool used for recovering documents, photos, archives and files of other types deleted from any storage media.
DiskInternals Uneraser Features:
Symbolic links for NTFS/HFS/Ext
Unicode for files and folder
- Works under Windows® 2000, XP, 2003, 2008 Server, Vista, Windows 7, 8.
- Supported file systems:
- NTFS, exFAT, FAT12/16/32 (Windows).
- HFS, HFS+ (MacOS X, iOS).
- Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, Reiser, Reiser4, UFS (Linux, FreeBSD).
- Hidden file systems.
- Recovers compressed and encrypted files (NTFS, NTFS5).
- Ignores file access rights (NTFS).
- Recognizes localized and long file names.
- Undelete folders with subfolders.
- Original algorithm for recovering deleted folders in Windows® (FAT32).
DiskInternals Uneraser can undelete:
- Files and Folders deleted from the Recycle Bin.
- Files deleted bypassing the Recycle Bin (for example when using [Shift]+[Delete])
- Common folders such as My Documents, My Pictures and other.
- Photos deleted from digital cameras.
- Files and folders deleted from the command line.
- Files after virus or worm attack.
- Damaged disks (disks with bad sectors).
From various storage media including:
- Hard Drives
- Digital cameras
- Floppy disks
- Zip Disks
- Jaz Disks
- Drive images (FAT/NTFS)
- Sony Memory Sticks
- Compact Flash cards
- Smart Media Cards
- Secure Digital Cards
- Any USB disks